Chapter 12

Hi everyone it's OreoHimeSama here for another update! Hope you enjoy! :))) 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ema's P.O.V. – time-11:00 PM

After we headed back into the villa, we went into our separate rooms. Me and Onee-chan can sleep together again! I felt my chest bubble in excitement at the thought of bonding with her, without the rest of our brothers disturbing us!

"Emachii, you can take a bath first if you want." I look at her and seeing her smile at me erases all the uneasiness that I have for the past months. It's like her smile melts away all of my worries. "Okay!" I smiled back. She walks past me and I see her glance at me with a bit of sadness. Onee-chan?

.

.

.

Why did she had that look on her face? I couldn't sleep so I get up from my bed and look at her one more time. She doesn't look sad when she sleeps with a face like that. I suddenly remember what happened at dinner and I just knew that it also involved with Y/Nnee-chan. Walking out of our shared room, I stumbled outside as the night sky shined down the stars on me.

"Couldn't sleep?" I was surprised to hear someone's voce behind me and I turn around to see that it was Kaname.

"The starry sky was just so beautiful. You don't get to see this in Tokyo."

"I like it, too."

It dawned on me that he was the one who invited us here, so I have to thank him.

"Um, thank you very much for your invitation today."

"I'm glad that you enjoyed it. How about a favor in return?" A favor?

"What?"

He pulls me in a hug and asked to stay like that for a while, I caught a glimpse of his chest and I noticed a tattoo.

"Is this... a sword?" He pulls away after I said it.

"Do you know the saying that the pen is mightier than the sword? It means that words transcend violence, but... In this world, there's something even more powerful than pens or swords. And that is...love."

He puts his hand on my cheeks and lays it there for a while, he leaned in, and I was skeptical about him doing something to me. He stops leaning and stares at me.

"Your feelings on family came across loud and clear. So now, it's my turn to take action."

"What?"

"Thank you for coming today. I'm the one who should be thanking you and Y/N-chan."

He pecks my cheek and propped his hands on my shoulders.

"Kaname-nii."

I saw his eyes widen and so as mine as we both turn around and saw Onee-chan standing behind Kaname-nii. I saw them stare off for a while and she narrowed her eyes at him.

"You scared me Y/N-chaaan." He says her name with a bit of a whine. He turns his head back on me and says goodnight, then walks to Onee-chan as he pecks her cheek too, widening her eyes at the gesture, and walks back inside.