2.

After Billie dropped me off I called my best friend Octavia. I explained everything that happened with Billie " is someone catching feelings after 2 days of talking" I rolled my eyes, no we are really good friends.

Then, I notified her about the Bea situation

"you should just block that bitch, she's cheated on you multiple times, she's a manipulator, and the age gap's bad enough" she's going on. "it's not that easy Octavia" I reply in defeat

"wait hold on she's calling"

Speak of the devil

"Hey bea" I answered with a soft tone not trying to start anything.

"na don't even hey me, what the fuck is this, check iMessage" she says angrily.

I checked iMessage with a hurry to see a paparazzi picture of me and Billie me kissing her cheek and her hands almost below my waist, "but it just looks bad because of the angles" I lie.

"swear it's not like that she's just a friend plus she's straight" I yell softly.

"You're such a bitch Odessa bye" she hangs up dramatically

I text her after she hangs up

Odessa
   Bea Im sorry.

Beatrice
Come to my place if your truly sorry.

Odessa
K.
Read

Time skip

I took a quick shower and threw on a skimpy silk dress just something comfortable I don't plan on being at Beas house that long.

I get into my white g wagon that annoys me now because Beatrice bought it on my birthday.

on the way to Beatrice's house, I get a call from Billie that instantly changed my mood.
I took a while to answer so I don't look desperate.

"Hi bil" I stretched out,
"hi Dessa" she replied  "do you want to come over later if you aren't busy"
In a raspy tone that I love.

"Aw someone misses me, but yes I'll come just give me like an hour or two and I'll be there just send me your address"

- time skip-

*I've been at Beatrice house for 30 minutes*
She tried to cuddle but I was being distant. Beatrice easily picked me up and sat me on her lap, she started to kiss down my neck and moving her hands down my body.

I whined "stop Bea" I wasn't in the mood nor do I feel a spark with her anymore.

Beatrice POV

I tried to touch her but she whined for me to stop, it pissed me off. "your body is mine baby, make it up to me" I whispered into her ear.

"you're so possessive Beatrice god" Odessa got off my lap,

I grabbed her arm aggressively "what's up with you been acting like a stingy bitch" I yell.

"Why are you yelling Beatrice, let go of my arm you're hurting me"

I let go and grabbed her face and told her to "drop the attitude" after letting go I saw I left her with bruises.

"we're not even like dating anymore Beatrice fucking Miller stop acting as you own me," Odessa said yelling with her soft valley girl voice that annoys me

I slapped her in face letting my anger take over.

leaving her with more bruises. I pause realizing what I just did.

"what the hell," she says almost crying

"I'm sorry baby," I say trying to hold her.

She pushes me off with her petite body, She walks out the door.

I text and call her but no response.

—————————————————————

A/n: I'll do the next chapter later but how do y'all feel about "bea" lmao.