I think is food poisoning

Request: The four went out to get dinner but Rosé starts to feel queasy from the food because she catches food poisoning,  she tries to hide it a little bit when they got home it was too much to handle for her and the girls take care of her while she throws and helps her take down her fever. I'll really thank you if you can do that :D

---

"Rosieee... wake up, come on... we have to go" Jisoo shakes the girl's body.

"Five more minutes.... please Jisoo Unnie"

"No... we have to go"

"Okay"

"Gosh... I don't know who's more difficult to wake up between all of you"

"Jennie Unnie"

"You're almost beating her"

"I'm just so tired... We woke up really early today"

"I know... we all are...the photo shooting this morning was brutal... Jennie and I had to go first so you and Lisa got lucky, but this meeting is important"

"I know" She takes a deep breath "I'm sorry"

"It's okay but hurry up... I'll see if the other two are ready"

"Okay"

The girls go to the company for the meeting that took almost three hours deciding advertisement and promotion for projects coming up. Lisa even fell asleep at some point because she was too exhausted.

"We should go grab dinner now," Jennie said.

"Or we can order it at home and eat it in bed?" Jisoo replied.

"No... let's go to a restaurant" Lisa says.

"You're only saying that because you slept the whole meeting"

"I didn't"

"Yes, you did..." Rosé said.

"You have to stop falling asleep everywhere Lisa," Jennie said.

"I want some warm and delicious food... please... we get take out every day... let's change it up".

"I'm in the mood for sushi"

"No... I want something warm... it's cold today" Lisa complains.

"Please," Rosé said pouting.

"Let's go to a Japanese restaurant... You can order sushi and you can order soba" Jennie ended the bickering between the younger girls.

"Yes... I want Udon" Jisoo said excitedly.

"And I want yakumi... everybody happy... let's go," Jennie said grabbing her stuff.

They got ready and went to the restaurant they usually go to but it was too crowded, they didn't want to get recognized so they went to a new restaurant. The food wasn't as good as the other one but it wasn't too bad, even though Jisoo didn't like it, Rosé ate a lot and Lisa too. After they were done they went home.

"Rosé... can you take pictures of me at home," Lisa asked while they were in the car.

"I'm tired, Lisa"

"Please... I have to post pictures using the items I receive by tomorrow"

"Fine... but don't be too picky"

"Thank you"

---

Rosé POV

Halfway through our way home, I started feeling this weird pressure in my stomach like everything I ate was spinning inside. At first, I thought it was just tiredness but then it only got worse, I didn't want to tell the girls because Jisoo Unnie would scold me again for eating too much... somehow this time it felt different it wasn't the same as other times I ate more than I could handle, it was the weird feeling pressuring my stomach that was making me want to lay down... I rest my head on the window hoping this queasiness would go away soon and Lisa asked me to take pictures of her when we get home unfortunately I said yes... every hit of malaise made me wish I said no... I knew she would be pissed if I didn't take those pictures for her now.