Vaggie's and Alastor's death

Vaggie:hides in a bush and cries*

Alastor:Vaggie!

Grandfather:little moth! Luna try and see if you can find Vagatha's scent *Luna sniffs the ground and tries to find Vaggie's scent*

Meanwhile with vaggie
Vaggie:why would Alastor would hide those things and even do those things *sniffs* no i get it why he would hide those things from me but why would Alastor go through that? *hears people talking and peaks through the bush not letting them see her* Vaggie's mind:Hunters? why are they near Alastor's mansion?

With Alastor and Vaggie's Grandfather
Alastor:lets split up it should be faster, I'll go left, you and Luna go right *they both nod in agreement*Vaggie! Vagatha where are you! I'm sorry you had to see that but please come out!*hears rustling in the bushes*Vaggie? *goes near the bush and kneels down only to find a sniper on his forehead*

Hunter:seems like the hunter has become the hunted

After that everything went dark for Alastor

Meanwhile with Vaggie
Vaggie:hears a gun shot and birds flying away*
mind:was that a gun shot?*sees the hunters going towards it*I should follow them*follows them in secret, gets in a bush and sees the hunters surrounding the body* *covers her mouth tightly and tears up quietly* mind:alastor no!

Hunter1:he should be finally dead *kicks the body*
Hunter2:good he got what he deserved, now lets go im done seeing his face

the hunters leave and left the body there

Vaggie:goes next to Alastor's body and tears up* Alastor? Alastor please wake up! please don't leave me! I'm so sorry for running away im so stupid! *sobs on his chest*

later at the funeral there was only Vaggie, her grandfather, and luna. They said their final goodbyes to Alastor and went back to the mansion. Vaggie looked at the stairs where the door was hidden, she started to cry and went upstairs. Few days later she had enough of the sadness in her life and she doesn't want to see anymore people taken away from her, so she had hanged her self and ended her life.