Chapter 2

18 years later....

The Malfoy twins recently turn 17 years old and recently graduate Hogwarts, James Surius Black Malfoy is currently the new Lord of the most Ancient and most Noble House of Black, and Scorpio Rigel Black Malfoy is also the current Lord of the most Ancient Noble House of Malfoy.

When Hyacinth Black Malfoy unexpectedly died of Dragon pox since they were unawared that she even has it since she never showed any sign of having Dragon Pox until her death when the Healer's scan her body, Draco Malfoy  was devested by the Death of his beloved wife, but he has to stay strong for his two sons.

               4 years after, Hyacinth Black Malfoy's death, Draco Malfoy re-married after get the blessing of his two sons, he courted the youngest Greengrast sister for 2 & ½  years, Astoria Greengrass who made a silent vowbthe day her bestfriend Hyacinthb Black Malfoy died that she would watch over her three boys for herand that she would be their for them like she promise in her death bed.

Death collected Hyacinth Black Malfoy's soul, but the moment Hyacinth arrived in the realm of the dead she quickly reborn in another world so simikar to her old one. She is reborn a twin once again. She is the youngest Daughter of Klaus Mikaelson and Hayle Marshall.