A\N

Please read.....

Hey guys. I really hope you liked the book. I just wanted to say thank you so much for reading.

The first three chapters of the second book will be posted on February 10th. I really hope you like them. I have spent a very long time working on them and I think they are really good.

Also, I know this book was short, but that's because I just wanted to get the important information out of the way. The First Mate will be a lot longer and hopefully really good.

The last thing that I have to say is that if you haven't realized  yet the book on my group account meg_alyssa_jen_reili has a character named Bell JohnsonThat it's the chapters that I write and I have been getting many questions about if she is  connected to this book . The answer is yes, but not in the ways you would think. Only the chapters I write are connected to this book series. Most of you think have already figured out how Bell is related to the story but it is not like you think. It will become clearer in the next book.

If you have no idea what I'm taking about then I would suggest reading Foreign Friends Forever on meg_alyssa_jen_reili. It had one giant mystery that connects with what's going to happen later in The Captain series.

Okay so I would like to thank my best friends. They get me through everything, and without them I couldn't have written this. Randomthoughts720, Megcottoncandy, and reilij10

Thank you again for reading this. ♡♡♡

Till next time.... bye for now ♡♡♡