Chapter fourteen- Whisky And Sprite

(Idk if I gotta put a tw in this plz lmk) Ok ok so I used the name Alex for a character but I just realized y'all are gonna imagine Quackity lol, u don't have to it was an accident but if u want to go ahead ;)

"Did you guys at least meet up?" Mike asked, "we did. We met up at the coffee shop on the corner of the street." Vanessa said. It was about 8pm Parked in a dark and empty parking lot in the middle of what looked like nowhere.

"So how did he reject you?" Mike said in a low voice. "He told me I cheated and said he stopped loving me." Vanessa said in a voice of defeat. "I can keep trying but what do we do now?" She asked.

"Well.... tell me what your goal here is again." Mike asked, crossing his arms. "I want George dead. I don't care if it will result in Clay hating me or him loving me. What I'm thinking is he'll feel alone and lost and want me back." Vanessa explained with a smile.

The wind outside the car was singing and pushing against the windows. Mike nodded. "He's so depressed that he doesn't realize how much me and him were. But I'm sure this plan will work." She stared into mikes dark brown eyes.

"I like it, sounds great." Mike said, smiling back. "Thanks again for helping me." Vanessa  chirped.

A while ago, back at the beach.

"Oh my gosh, Michael! Like I said, George is the one over there with the patterned shorts and that's clay, the one laying down." Vanessas frustrated voice rang. "Alright. All I have to do now is flirt with George?" He asked. "Mhm, he's stupid so when you ask for his number, he will 100% give it to you. And later when he's with you, make sure you scare him, ok?" Vanessa was always so demanding yet still had gotten her way.

Mike nodded and headed to where Dream and George were. "Hey cutie, nice ass." Mike walked pass George.

Back in present time.

"No problem at all, beautiful." Mike said. They talked more about their plans and what they would be doing. Their next step was making George stay longer in Florida.

Mike pulled his phone and began scrolling on social media. "I tried to pick him up today, actually, but he told me he wasn't home which he actually was. He's such a stubborn asshole." Mike huffed. "What a dick. I used to really like George. He was just so obsessed with clay, though, it was the most annoying thing. I'm so excited to separate them" Vanessa smiled.

"Why do you want him dead though? Isn't that a bit to much?" Mike asked. "No. They are inseparable. They act like they hate each other one minute but then are like 'oh don't leave me' they are completely obsessed with each other." Vanessa mocked.

"Dang. Well, maybe you should leave them be?" He suggested making Vanessa turn to him. "Are you insane? I explained to you why I'm doing what I'm doing. I planned everything with clay. From our first kiss to what we would name our kids." She snapped.

"Vanessa.." Mike mumbled. "What." "He's... he's dating George." Mike admitted. Vanessa stayed quiet and looked straight forward. "Take me home." She demanded. "What? I thought we were gonna-" "I said take me home!" Vanessa basically screamed.

____

Dream opened the door seeing George asleep on the couch.  After talking with Vanessa this morning he ended up being out all day at the bar. "George?" He said. He was a bit more sober now, still a little dizzy though. He walked over to the couch, staring down to George. George's phone started to ring so he picked it up reading the name that said landlord.

Dream hesitantly answered. "Hey" his obvious drunk voice rang. "Hey, I'm calling for George, is that you?" The landlord has never heard George's voice so if he wanted to he could say it was. He looked down to George again. "Yeahh it's me." Dream gushed. "Great, so I have some news. Your bills are pass due and I've let you go for 3 months so far without paying and I've warned you that you'd be getting evicted if you went another month." The landlord explained.