Part 16

Part 16

*Tom’s Pov*

i was just sat here waiting for Sian and Georgie to come home from having coffee, i am really glad that they get on because it makes my life so much easier, my two favourite girls.

my phone goes off, i pick it up without even looking at the caller ID. “Hello?”

“What?”

“Okay, i will be there asap” i said before hanging up, i ran my hand through my hair and let out a sigh, i didnt even notice the other boys looking at me. “mate whats going on?” Nath asked.

“Sian been hit by a car, her and Georgie are at the hopsital” i told them while shoving on my shoes, which wasnt going well because i was shaking and panicked.

we all bundled out the door and into the van, Seev driving us all there, as soon as we had puleld up i jumped out of the van and into reception.

“hi, Sian lovell and Georgia Parker please” i said.

“we only have a Sian Lovell in our records” she told me.

“okay well can i please go and see her?”

“are you family?”

“i am her fiancee” i told them, i knew that they wouldnt let me see her if i just aid boyfriend and i just want to be with her.

“okay, she is actually in recuss now, the girl who came in with her is in the fmaily room, if you want to go in there with her” she told me.

“okay thank you” i said before running to go and see Georgie.

i ran in the room, the boys were soon on my heels with me i opened the door and Georgie was sat there with big red puffy eyes.

i went over to her and pulled her into a hug.

“i’m sorry Tom i did try and get her out the way but it was too late”

“it’s alright it’s not your fault, it was the dick that was driving” i told her, she just sobbed into my t-shirt.

We have been here for about 3 hours now and we dont have a clue how she is, they haven’t told us anything, it is a joke.

i started pacing the room then the doctor came in, i stopped what i was doing and stood there looking at him.

“Family and friends of Sian Lovell?” he asked.

“yes” i said.

“i am afraid to say..” he said.

“no no no, please dont sya that” i said cutt]ing him off.

“she is in a coma, we dont know when or if she will wake up just yet” he said after my little outburst.

“can i please see her?” i asked.

“of course” he said and then lead me to her room.

*Sian’s Pov*

i dont have a clue where i am but all i can hear is the beeping of machines, so i am guessing i am in a hospital, but why? the door came open and i heard sobs from someone.

“Sian baby” he said, i could recognise that voice anywhere, he was the love of my life.

i wanted to talk and open my eyes so then i can look into his hazel ones but my body wouldnt let me do anything.

“Sian i love you, please dont leave me” he said.

i felt like screaming that i could hear him but nothing would come out.

i then saw him, he looked devestated, i looked at the bed and there i was, great i am a spirit, first of all Tom and now Me, this life doesnt really like me and Tom do they?

I touched his shoudler and his head jerked up. “Sian?” he said.

“yeah i guess it is my turn to be the angel now” i winked at him, trying to lighten this up.

“what…who are you here to save?” he asked.

“i dont know, i havent been told anything i just kind of appeared, i guess i am here to tell you that i am alright?” i said a little bit confused by it all.