i choose...

Summers (POV)

"Luke supers ready!"

"K coming".Luke was always in his room on his phone.me and luke have been living together for about two years now and everyone thinks its weird because were friends.

"LUKE SUPERS READY!"

"I'm coming".Luke came down with his face in his phone.He pulled out a chair and sat down.

"So luke how's super?"

"Good thank you"

"So what's so interesting that you have to be on your phone?"

"Oh calums just texting me"

"About what?"

"Nothing"

"Why won't you tell me?"

"BECAUSE"

" I'm sorry". Luke slammed his phone down and stomped upstairs as soon as I heard his door close behind him I picked up his phone to see what he and calum were texting about.I looked and read what it said.

"Luke for the tenth time just tell summer that you like her and ask her out"

"But I'm scared she won't feel the same"

"Dude I'm sure she dose"

"Alright what ever you say".Luke liked me?I never new I thought I was the one who liked him I didn't think he liked me back.

Luke's (POV)

Why dose she always have to get into my bisnis and always have to know what I'm doing.I whent down stairs to go get my phone and there she was holding my phone and smiling.

"Summer what are you doing?"

"I love you too luke"

"Wait what's going on?"

"I read your texts with calum and I heard that you like me and I feel the same".I paused for a moment and thought yes my best friend is in love with me.I started laughing and I huged her and kissed her check.

"I love you summer"

" I love you too".