Hitler Says Die....

"Hi mom." I say while throwing my book bag on the ground. She doesn't reply. "Are you okay?" I ask. "She looks up. "There coming for us, get your bag ready and fill it with clothes." She whispers to me. At first i didnt know what she was talking about, then in a instant i know it's the Nazi's.

I stuff some warm clothes, a book, and a picture of my whole family in my bag. I look around my room and spot my first stuff animal, it's a little bear. I run over to my bed and grab it. I add it to my bag. As i am zipping up my bag i hear a loud bang! I jerk up from what i was doing and look around. Then another bang comes. I quickly grab my bag and run downstairs. My mom is waiting by the door."We have to go now!" She hisses at me. I nod.

We are running out of the house to a safe spot. Then we get stoped by the Nazis. "What are you guys doing?" The Nazi barks. I jerk backwards because of his voice. My mom steps in and answers, "We are out to vist my Friend, Hannah..."Her voice trails off. I think i'm Hannah what if they figure out that im the only Hannah she knows!The Nazi nods in return of what my mom said."Good day to you." He says politely. I believe that's a first.

My mom leads me away from the soldier. I shiver under my coat."Mom what if he comes back for us cause he figured out we lied." I whisper to her, just in case the Nazi's would hear. She didn't answer at all. She just kept on walking. I sign and try to keep up with her.

I see more and more Nazi's popping out of no where. I get smaller and smaller in my mind.

HEY ALL THE READERS/WRITERS WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK??