𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

(𝗬/𝗡) 𝗣𝗢𝗩

It was morning when i was walking down the street still feeling tired when suddenly i bumped into someone and fell on my butt. I looked up and saw a man with black wavy hair with a orange hat on and beautiful eyes. 𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩.

"Are you alright? I'm sorry i bumped into you, i wasn't looking at where I'm going" He said while reaching an arm for me to grab. I grabbed his hands, it was soft and big. He then pulled me up and made me stand with my two feet.

"I'm sorry too i didn't see where i was going and i still feel tired" i said yawning.

"Oh? Then what are you doing walking when you're still tired?" He asked, "Oh i was just getting some food at some nearby restaurant, i kind of ran out of food and forgot to buy some yesterday" I replied sheepishly, then i just realized i haven't introduced my self "Oh! By the way I'm (𝗟/𝗡) (𝗬/𝗡), You can call me (𝗬/𝗡), I live that way, the house that has a garden with mostly full of flowers" I pointed to the direction I came from.

"Oh I'm 𝗣𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗴𝗮𝘀 𝗗. 𝗔𝗰𝗲 , you can call me 𝗔𝗰𝗲 and I live over there" Ace pointed to his house that that was just close by.

"Oh are you new here? I haven't seen you before" I said.

"Yeah, we just moved here the other day, ah! I forgot, since i bumped into you I'll just buy some food since I'm also going to eat at a nearby restaurant" Ace said and started walking the way where the restaurant should be.

"Oh no, that won't be necessary, I wasn't also looking at where I'm going" I said.

"Well let's just call it a date then! So i could pay, how's that" Ace said with a toothy grin. "W-well if you insist.." I shyly said, like dude I just met a handsome man and like after minutes of talking he asks me on a date? A fucking date?!

𝘼𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩

When they both got there they went to sit on a table with glass as a wall so they could see the beautiful view of the place.

"So order anything you like I'll buy it" Ace said looking at (Y/N) with a smile. "I'll just have the breakfast menu" (Y/N) Said shyly, Ace  called a waiter and orders what (Y/N) wanted and what he also wanted. Minutes later their food were done and had been brought to them.

While eating Ace and  (Y/N) would talk about stuffs like what do both of them like, Ace also had told (Y/N) his brothers while (Y/N) told him she lives alone. While Ace was talking and (Y/N) was listening to him talk about his hobbies and stuff his face suddenly fell into his food, when that happened (Y/N) suddenly panicked.

"Ace?! Ace! ACE!" (Y/N) was already beside Ace shaking him for him to wake up. (Y/N) was so panicked and hadn't realized that she slapped Ace so hard that it made him wake up. The slap was so hard that it left a red handprint on his face.

(𝗬/𝗡) 𝗣𝗢𝗩

'NO!!! I SLAPPED HIM, WHAT DO I DO?!' I was panicking so hard not just because Ace suddenly fainted and people are staring. I was about to call an 911 when Ace woke up he then said "Ah i fell asleep"

"YOU FELL ASLEEP?!" I was panicking and was about to call 911 and he said HE FELL ASLEEP?!

"Ah uhm (Y/N) i forgot to say i have narcolepsy" Ace said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Atleast say that first before anything, i thought you fainted or probably got food poisoned" I said with a sigh. I saw some food on his face so i picked up my napkin and wiped his face with it, after wiping his face off i saw his face get red and i suddenly got worried. "hey? Do you have a fever or something?" I asked leaning my forehead to his.

𝗔𝗰𝗲 𝗣𝗢𝗩

When i woke up from my narcolepsy (Y/N) was so worried and started ranting saying i made her worried, she then suddenly went and get her napkin and wiped the food off of my face. 'Ahh~ this girl is so cute! She's so caring, she's also beautiful, her (long/short) beautiful (h/c) hair and those sparkling (e/c) eyes her beautiful personality and her sweet smile, ahh~ i would love to make her min-- AHH WHAT WAS I THINKING?!' With that thought i could feel i was blushing so hard while (Y/N) had finished wiping the food off of my face. She then asked me if i was okay and leaned her forehead into mine. I then realized 𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩.

-𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥-

After that day both Ace and (Y/N) hanged out more often and it has been almost a year since that day. Since then they would walk, go and eat to a nearby restaurant and they even went to each others house. (Y/N)  had been having feelings for Ace since they bumped to each other. The problem with (Y/N) is that she wanted to confess but she was scared of being rejected, Ace also had this feelings for (Y/N) since the day they had bumped into each other. They both don't realize their feelings for each other but one of them need to take a move or nothing will happen between them.

One day Ace decided that he was going to confess his feelings for (Y/N). Ace texted (Y/N) to go to the place that they found while walking back then, ever since they found that place they would always go there after taking a walk or if they just want a peaceful place, it was their secret spot.

-𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥-

(𝗬/𝗡) 𝗣𝗢𝗩

When i got to Ace and I's secret spot i saw him there facing the other way while holding flowers. I got worried, are we going to visit someone's grave?

"Ace, why did you call me here for?" I said, Ace suddenly turn around. "You scared me (Y/N)" Ace said with a sigh and a giggle, i also giggled then Ace walked closer to me and suddenly had this...blushing face?

"(Y/N), you're the most prettiest girl i have ever seen, your beautiful and caring personality, those pretty (e/c) sparkling eyes, your (long/short) (h/c) hair, your laughs, your beautiful smiles. Ever since that day we bumped each other, I had fallen in love with you. (L/N) (Y/N) will you be my girlfriend?" Ace said with a serious face while holding my favourite flowers for me.

I was holding my hand over my mouth, tears started rolling down my cheeks, i was shocked, i was happy he felt the same way. I jumped into ace hugging him so tightly and burying my face into his chest saying "Yes! I will"  Ace then pulled me back and kissed me lovingly and wrapped his arms around my waist, he then burried his face into my neck.

"(Y/N) I love you" He said with deep feelings.
"I love you too" i replied tears in my eyes.

-𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙣𝙙-

-𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜-

𝗔𝘁 (𝗬/𝗡)'𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲

Both Ace and (Y/N) were laying on the bed cuddling to each other. Suddenly out of nowhere, "Hey (Y/N) let's enjoy our life and make our family big" Ace said burying his face into your neck.

You had 50 shades of red on your face when you heard him say that. The  thought of 'big' family made  you happy but does it mean you're both going to do it so many times?...."well... yes that sounds good" you replied, a smile in your face before falling asleep with Ace.

-𝖣𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 29, 2020-

(A/N: So this is my first one shot, if i suck well i suck, i just wrote what i was thinking lmao. Hope you enjoy tho it has 1348 words was it long? Well anyways Advance Happy Birthday to our Ace! Also Happy new year stay safe guys, hope 2021 is great)