𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙻𝚅𝙴: 𝙸𝚌𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 ⚠︎︎

Chapter theme: 'Norman fucking Rockwell' by Lana Del Rey

SMUT WARNING ⚠️

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

January 2nd

10 am

      It's a Saturday so we can leave campus, I'm planning on going to get coffee or something with Maeve. She enters the dorm with her phone to her ear.

       "Yeah, yeah I'm sure she'll understand. I'm gonna mute one sec" she says into the phone and I furrow my eyebrows, looking up from a fashion magazine.
       "Um Vella I'm not gonna be able to make it cause I met this girl and we're gonna go ice- wait why don't you?-" she speaks in incomplete sentences and places the phone back to her ear.
      "Can my roommate and her boyfriend come with us?... cool see you there" she hangs up and looks at me, my face even more distressed and confused. She gives me a thumbs up and a gleaming smile before realizing I have no fucking idea what just happened.
      "Pfft- sorry would you and Jim like to go ice skating with me and this girl Karina from down the hall. Would you and Jim like to join us?" She clears up and I look up and think. I guess that would be fine since I do not think that pam would be going to a public rink.
      "Yeah, I'll have to check with Jim but I'm sure he would like to come." She nods and heads for the door.
"Awesome, I'll send you the address and we'll go around 1:00," she says before leaving. I pick up my phone and tell Jim about it and he's gonna come over here at 12:30

꧁꧂

There's a knock at the door and I look at my clock, 10:30. I give a confused look before opening the door to see Jim, I wasn't ready. To be honest I looked like shit. But he invites himself in.
"You're here early," I say and he shrugs, looking back towards me as he nears my bed.
"Yeah, cause I wanted to fuck you first" he casually rolls off and comes closer to me.

I still look shocked at the bluntness when he smashes himself onto me, his lips to mine, his chest to mine, and his hands softly resting in my hair. I smile into the kiss as he gets lost in it, completely roaming my body.

After a while, he picks me up bridal style and puts me on the bed. He gets on top of me and kisses my neck while lifting my skirt with one hand, his other keeping him from falling on top of me. I moan and rub his back as he does so. He lets his trousers fall to his knees and rubs my cheek.

He's nothing like other teenage boys. He's more sophisticated and less immature. he cares about me, I'm not just here for his pleasure. The moral of the story, he's not a total douche.

He lines himself up and looks at me, I'm completely starstruck.
"Vella, can I?" He says and I nod vigorously. He slides in and I gasp, I pull his neck to my shoulder, getting him in missionary. I don't know, I wanted him to be closer. He laughs into my neck at me going crazy as he ever so slowly pumps in and out of me. I mean it's driving me insane, my eyes are tearing up, I'm biting my entire bottom lip in, and I'm pulling his hair.
"Wow, you like that huh?" He says and I nod.

꧁꧂

He rolls me off and throws the condom out. He puts his hands under the back of his head, proud of my legs shaking once again.
"What time is it?" I ask and he looks at the clock
"11:00," he says and brings me to his chest. I lift myself and he picks me up again and brings me to the shower.