Into the unknown

One day Hela started hearing a voice, that kept calling her and didn't want to leave her alone.

Hela was looking out the window, thinking about the voice that she kept hearing, she didn't understand why it felt so familiar but it did.

"Honey, is everything alright?" Ignis asked her daughter, still wearing an apron from her work. "It's just... no that's not important." Hela quickly muttered and went back to staring out the window.

"Darlin' you can't lie to me and you know that, tell me what's wrong and don't lie to me." Ignis was speaking very softly and hugged Hela. In that moment the princess of Jotunheim and Asgard wanted to tell her mum everything, but she didn't want to worry her, so she just said: "You don't have to worry about it mum, I was just thinking, I have to clear my mind." She kissed the fire elf on cheek and then left.

Hela couldn't get a wink of sleep, she kept on hearing that voice. On one hand it was anoying her, on the other hand the voice was so melodic and beautiful, sometimes all she wanted to do was go after it.

When she heard that voice in her head for at least tenth time that night she got tired of it and got out of the bed.

I can hear you
But I won't
Some look for trouble
While others don't
There's a thousand reasons
I should go about my day
And ignore your whispers
Which I wish would go away

She went out of her room closed the door and started walking down the hall.

You're not a voice
You're just a ringing in my ear
And if I heard you, which I don't
And spoken for, I fear

She got to the room of her mums and looked in. When she saw them both sound asleep she smiled at them, closed the door and walked away.

Everyone I've ever loved
Is here within these walls
I'm sorry secret Siren
But I'm blocking out your calls

She remembered her training in mountains.

I had my adventure
I don't need something new
I am afraid of what I'm risking
If I followed you

Into the unknown!
Into the unknown!
Into the unknown!

Hela run out of the house looking everywhere around, perhaps hoping that she'll see the source of this mysterious voice.

What do you want?
'Cause you've been keeping me awake
Are you here to distract me
So I make a big mistake?

Or are you someone out there
Who's a littlebit like me
Who knows deep down
I'm not where I'm mean to be?

The demigodess looked down and saw few dead flowers, so she used her powers on them to bring them back to life.

Every day's a little harder
As I feel my power grow
Don't you know there's part of me
That longs to go

Into the unknown!
Into the unknown!
Into the unknown!

She was amazed as she saw a set of snowflakes dance around her and then start flying away.

Where are you going?
Don't leave me alone
How do I follow you

Into the unknown

And then those snowflakes flew over the sea and disappeared out of Hela's sight.

"So that's where you want me to go?" She whispered to no one and then she made a decision: "Alright, I'll go tomorrow." Little did she know just what danger was infront of her.