His feet

"You know I saw you right?" He said as I tried to walk upstairs. "What do you mean?" I responded. "I mean that I saw you sniffing my shoes while I went to the bathroom." My heart dropped. This was the end of my life. My face turned red and my blood pressure was getting higher. "Don't be nervous. It's your lucky day. I've been playing basketball so much lately I haven't had time for a massage. Why don't you come over here and help me out." I blushed and my penis was about to break out of my pants. "O-ok sure." I blushed some more. I saw nealed down in front of his feet and he said. "Do whatever you want slave." I smiled and pressed my nose against the soles and toes of both of his feet. The smell was unreal and his feet were even bigger in person. I started to lick each foot while sniffing at the same time. He was surprisingly moaning softly and I could see his boner. I grabbed his left foot and started massaging it with my hands and then I did the same with the other foot. He then took his shirt off and took his sweatpants off. I started to lick and sniff again and he continued to take his boxers off. There it was, his huge penis. He started stroking it lightly until he got faster and faster. "Take your clothes off and fuck my feet baby." He said. This is what I had been most excited about. I took all my clothes off and placed my cock between his feet. As I humped and fucked his feet he continued to masturbate. Both of us were moaning loudly until I cummed all over his feet and ankles. I nealed down and licked my cum off. I licked his feet clean and then I looked up and he had cummed on his chest. I walked up to his chest and lick his cum off aswell.

It was the best experience of my life.