23: How Cute!

3rd person

"Okay, it's been 30 minutes since Ruy went to Melly's room. Something has to be going on!" Rex said, waiting to watch his cousin come out of the room.

Everyone else but his siblings and Linh had dirty thoughts in mind.

The triplets thought Ruy fell asleep with Sophie so they shouldn't bother them.

Linh thought they were just relaxing, spending couples time together.

"Is it just me, or does anyone else think that there is zero sleeping going on." Stina finally said.

She was happy that Sophie was happy, but that's just too much.

"Let's see if we can sneak up on them to see what they are doing." Bex said.

"We should make bets!" Chimed in Lex. "Sophie only gets to bring the winners, plus Ruy, to the Forbidden Cities."

"I think they fell asleep." Said all three siblings.

"I think they're reading, you know Mel has lots of human books. And they are so good." Linh thought aloud.

"You don't want to know what we think!" Said everyone else.

"I guess they aren't in on the bet." Rex wondered.

"No we are it's just..." Wylie didn't continue the thought.

"Welp, let's race. First one up the tree house gets 2 lusters!" Bex shouted as she started running.

"WAIT!" Everyone but Linh and the triplets yelled. They all knew they'd be correct, so they didn't want to go up the tree house to see it.

But since Linh and the kids were already far away, they had to run and catch up.

"AHHHH! THEIR INNOCENT EYES!" Tam screamed.

They thought it was too late for their eyes to be saved because the kids got to the tower first.

When they got to the door Linh used water to slow down everyone else, while Lex froze the water. They needed time, Rex couldn't pick the lock that fast because Sophie used extra protection on her door.

"Why the heck does Melly use so many locks!" Rex whispered, exasperated.

"Maybe it's a reason that you shouldn't go inside." Suggested Biana.

"Nah, Melly always told me, 'the more locks, the more value something is'"

Everyone went white with that statement, they thought that they were definitely going to see something none of them were old enough to see.

"Got it!" Rex said happily.

"Trust me no matter how good the bet was, you don't want to see what's on the other side of the door." Basically everyone said.

"You just don't want us to go to the Forbidden Cities." Bex said.

"Yeah they know they're gonna lose." All three high five as Linh opens the door.

They look in to find that they were totally wrong, nothing is going on.

"YES!" The triplets yelled not caring that there were two very tired people sleeping and jumped on the bed, lying next to them.

"WHAT THE FuCK!" Sophie shouts from the bed, hitting a triplet in the face with her head, and immediately falling back down. Along with Rex.

"Owww!" Rex yelled as his cousin shot up and knocked her head into his. He fell onto her, "I'm going to stay here for a while." He said to no one in particular.