(Mostly a smuts)Pt 20

Then Kobe put it down on the dresser then came up to you and unblind fold you. Then kobe I cuffed you. Then y'all was in da bih doing the Deckchair Sex Position and Spread Legs Sex Position ( I ain't never just say dat?! N E WAYS  back to the story) Kobe had you scream his name scratching his back up and legs shaking, DAYUUUUUUUM!
Kobe:you done?
Tiana:*out of breath* y-yes I'm done.
Kobe:did you righ?
Tiana:yes but my legs feel a lil sore but I can still walk
Kobe:yeah and you was scratching my back up.
Tiana:um it ain't fault. Then y'all dap each other up then y'all take a bath.
Kobe:so you think you ready for kids?
Tiana:yeah I think I'm ready now, * then your voice start to crack* I mean I could spoil them like I did Cohen.
Kobe:aww don't cry it's ok.
Tiana:ok ima try.
Kobe:thank you. Then y'all talk until y'all got out and you put on a Victoria secret bra and some Victoria secret panties and Kobe but on some Nike sweats and no shirt.
Kobe:damn you so fine bae 😍
Tiana:thank you sexy.
Kobe:😂stop playing with me!
Tiana:😂ok. Then y'all talk and stuff then you went downstairs and went to get two water bottles and came back upstairs.
Kobe:thx mamas!
Tiana:np! Then y'all watch Nickelodeon and Disney channel on tv and Kobe end up going to sleep. You was a lil h0rny and didn't want to wake Kobe up so you got the box and took out the vibrator and went downstairs in the movie room.
Kobe POV:
I wake up to the sound of Tiana moans and she wasn't next to me so I check every room but the movie room. So I go in the movie room quietly so Tiana wouldn't hear me so once I get the door cracked a little open where I can see. And next thing yk I see her using the vibrator on herself. Maybe she was a lil h0rny and didn't wanna wake me up. And next thing yk she put it on the highest vibration and moaning sound af and did not gaf abt her moaning loud af. So I tried not to scare her so I knock on the door to get her attention.
Tiana:Kobe I-I thought you were sleeping?
Kobe:I was until I heard your beautiful high pitch moans.
Tiana:oh I'm srry I was just a lil yk h0rny. See ik she was horny but hey let her please herself.
Kobe:well finish what you was doing I'm going to sleep.
End of Kobe POV
TIANA POV:
Ik he didn't just say finish what you was doing?! But I mean let me please myself. I mean ain't nothing wrong with pleasing yourself so I turn the vibrator on and put it on my Clint but it was in between the lowest and highest vibration then after i while I turned it all the way up to the very high vibration. Ik kobe was by the door bc he would never leave to hear my moans. So I moan loud asf like nobody could hear me but kobe so then I came and I stopped the vibrator and I call kiya with only my face in the camera.
Tiana:hey kiya!
Kiya:hey sis is you drunk?
Tiana: No I don't even drink like that. Wyd?
Kiya:I'm with Cohen sister Kylie.
Tiana:oh hi!
Kylie:hey I heard you and Cohen had a really strong bond.
Tiana:yeah he would go anywhere with me. Then Kobe walk in the movie with a towel on.
Tiana:yes?
Kobe:who you otp w?
Tiana:yaya she with Kylie.
Kiya:hey bug!
Kobe:hey buggy! Well Tiana let's go
Kiya:oop y'all bout to f-
Kobe:no we're going to sleep. Then Kobe hang up on her.
Tiana:do I rlly have to go to sleep?
Kobe:yeah now come on. Then Kobe picked you up and carry you to the room(yes you had pant on) and put you in bed.
Tiana:I'm not tired*yawns*
Kobe:mane stop lying yk you is.
Tiana:😂ok I am but I want to cuddle🥺
Kobe:ok come on. Then you lay on Kobe chest and end of falling asleep on his chest so he take a picture

 Then you lay on Kobe chest and end of falling asleep on his chest so he take a picture

^ act like Kobe took a picture of you sleep.
Then he go to sleep. The next morning you wake up and see Kobe sleep so you wait until he wake up. 1 Hour later Kobe wakes up and see you otp with your cousin Mari.
Kobe:*in his sleepy voice*gm mamas.
Mari:DAYUM who deep ass voice is that?!
Tiana:that's Kobe morning voice and good morning bubs.
Mari:wsg Kobe.
Kobe:hey Mari. My cousin Bryce is coming over today mamas.
Tiana:ok. Mari you coming over?
Mari:no I'm in Chicago with some friends.
Tiana:what you in chi-town foe?
Mari:me and my friends finna go to king von show today.
Tiana: mane last month I saw von and Asian at my photo shoot and von gave me like 100k.
Mari:damn you still got it?
Tiana:yep and he said next time we see eachother he taking me Cohen and Kobe on a trip to Chicago but Cohen can't go.
Mari:why?
Tiana:I don't want to talk abt it.
Mari:oh ik what your talking abt it's ok but hey you can always bring somebody else.
Tiana:you right well Ima call you later mar.
Mari:bye. Then you hang up then Kobe grab your waist and start kissing you.
Kobe:ilysm wifey.
Tiana:ilyt hubby! Then y'all kiss again and y'all do y'all morning routine then go downstairs and make something to eat.
Tiana:I wanna go to a party but I can't drink.
Kobe:me too but I don't want anything to happen to you mamas. Then somebody knock at the door.
Kobe:ima get in. Then Kobe open the door and it was Bryce and some girl.
Bryce:wsg mane!
Kobe:wsg Bryce!
Bryce:this my girl Monroe.
Tiana POV:
When Kobe open the door it was Bryce and some girl. So when Bryce said the girl name I saw her looking Kobe up and down so I just ignore it and finish cooking. Once Bryce and the girl came in he said hey to me but the girl didn't speak to me but she spoke to Kobe so I just ignore the fact that she did. Then Kobe come in the kitchen.
Kobe:food smell good mamas.
Tiana:thanks it's done anyways.
Kobe:oooo wee I'm hungry but you don't look good you look like you wanna fight somebody.
Tiana:I'm good bae.
TBC...