The Bullying Campaign (A One Direction Fan-Fiction) {COMING SOONER OR LATER}

So ermmm, this'll be updated when I decide if it's good enough to carry on or not.. Tweet me what you think of it; @surfdacraic xx

-Liam's P.O.V.

"Mate, come here! Another one committed suicide just 3 minutes ago!" Louis shouts from the living room in my flat.

"I'm coming, click on her profile!" I shout while grabbing a bottle of water for all of us then lugging them into the living room.

"Her last tweet said,'I can't take the hate any longer. Sorry I let you down boys, @onedirection. I'll swallow these pills, and the pain will go away.. #TodayIDie' Oh my gosh, that is so sad!" Harry exclaims while wiping away tears that have fallen from his eyes.

I look around at the others and see that they are all crying. Niall is sobbing into Zayn's chest while Zayn is rubbing his back in a soothing manner. I wipe the tears off of my own eyes and engulf Louis and Harry in a hug.

"I have an idea, lads." Zayn says which causes Louis, Harry, and I to break up our hug. "I think we should do a twitcam. A twitcam to tell our fans to stay strong, that we love them, and to tell them how much we care about them."

"That's a great idea. Let's tweet about it, and we'll do the twitcam in... five minutes?" Niall suggests after raising his head off of Zayn's chest.

"Yeah, that'll do. Everybody tweet about it, and I'll get the laptop ready," I tell them.

I grab the laptop from beside Louis and place it on the coffee table in front of the couch we were currently sitting on. I open up the Google Chrome and set up the livestream thing that I connect with our band twitter account. I start a tweet with the link to the twitcam attached to it;

@onedirection ATTENTION #Directioners! We have a special message for you guys! (Insert random twitcam link)

Then I get on my phone and tweet the same tweet on my single profile and retweet the other's tweets then toss my phone onto a beanbag across the room. Louis presses the 'Broadcast' button and starts the twitcam.

"Hello, Directioners!" We chorus.

"We've been looking at some of your Twitter profiles and we realized that you guys have been seriously bullied by TW fans." Harry says in his slow, deep voice that comes out a bit husky because he's been crying.

The tweets begin pouring in, saying things like 'Have you guys been crying???!!' and 'Damn right we have, they've made my life a living hell!'

"Not only have you guys been bullied by them, but some of you have began self-harming and a lot of you have fallen into a depression so deep, you've considered suicide while others... committed suicide because you couldn't take it any longer." Niall talks into the camera.

"You guys are beautiful, amazing, and we're incredibly lucky to have you lot as fans. Wait, not fans, Family. We love you guys as if we are family because y'all support us like a family would. But, if you guys are going to get bullied for supporting us, then don't. Nobody deserves the amount of hate you guys are getting." I say to the fans watching the twitcam.

Zayn says into the camera,"But if you do not wish to quit supporting us, stay strong. Fudge the haters, haters gonna hate. Potatoes gonna potate. Alligators gonna alligate."

"If our little fiasco with The Wanted boys has brought our fandoms to this then we need to get it straightened out.We don't want you harming yourselves in anyways.",Harry tells the viewers.

"The fact that members of our fanmily are resorting to cutting,or suicide thoughts,or attempting suicide, it kills us. Don't let The Wanted fans get to you. Just ignore it. Tell them to shut the front door! If they continue to bother you then let us know! We don't want our family to hurt themselves!" Louis says.

"When we get notifications twitter saying a fan tweeted us and we look at it,we hope to see happy things like 'I just bought the Take Me Home album! #SoHappy'! Not 'I just swallowed the pills and within a few minutes I'll be dead,I'm sorry @onedirection I love you!'" Niall says .

"Exactly! We feel as if it's our fault you guys are doing these things,and it makes us so upset,and we want to do the same that you all are doing.We cry, throw things, get angry.You guys are our family. Families don't let each other do things like this,and we feel as if it is our responsibility to stop this, " I say starting to tear up even more.

"Please! If you are going to resort to suicide please tell us before you do! Maybe we can help! And we would love to know that we saved a fan's life," Zayn says, clearly starting to tear up even more as well.

"Yes. Well,we need to go now. Before you all have to see us cry." Louis says lovingly.

"So goodbye! We love you and don't forget it! If you ever need anything,we are here for you!"I exclaim through my tears.

"Byee! We love you!" We yell in unison.

We stopped broadcasting and sit on the couch in silence as tears stream down our faces.

*Mandy's P.O.V.

I close my laptop as soon as  the boys' twitcam was over.

They're so sweet! I can't believe the boys actually notice that we're bullied. I sigh as I run my finger along the scars on the back of my wrist. I trace over the words I carved into my stomach last month. It says, "Beauty Is Perfection." The Wanted fans told me that I'm a fat water Buffalo who wouldn't be beautiful even if I went through extensive plastic surgeries. Tears start falling down my cheeks because I accidentally think of all the things they've called me. I shake the words out of my mind. I can't cut anymore, I promise myself. It's the best for the boys.

I stop tracing over the scars and open my laptop again. I'm about to open Twitter up on Google Chrome but I realize that I'll get bullied if I get on. I sigh then shut the laptop again. I realize that I have to go pee so I get up and head towards my bathroom. Well, I attempt to. Halfway to the bathroom, I collapse on the floor of my bedroom.

--------------------------------- 

Vote, Follow, Comment? Please tell me what you think! If a lot of people like this, I'll continue with it

Emily <3