The Reason Behind the Story

Music of the Sun is now completed. You can now read the full story. I had fun writing the story. Ok. So, I promised you that I will tell you why the story is called Music of the Sun. First of all, the story is set in the ghetto of California, where all the rappers and the struggling artists lives in the year of 2003. Secondly, the story starts off so light, just to get the pace going, but then I ended it so dark and very unforgiving, because Cassandra is supposed to live in regret, until she meets Bruno again, which you can imagine by yourself. Lastly, she raps in the end. It's how the story got started in the first place because of rap music, 2Pac and Rihanna's "We All Want Love" and "Music of the Sun". In the song, "We All Want Love". There's a verse that goes something like "Everybody wants something, gotta want something. What are you living for? Everybody needs something, fighting for something. I know what you're fighting for". And In the song, "Music of the Sun". There's a lyric in that, that goes like "Doesn't matter who you are or where you're from" and "Forget about your troubles it's alright, let them go till we see the morning light". And that's why I wrote the fanfiction in the first place to talk about that what we have we have to be thankful for, whether your going to live in regret or live happily. You will always have your family to fall into when you needed them and Hooligans are family. Hooligans is my third family, my second is my school, my first is my actual family. Although, I'm not a rebel child in my actual family and in school, but with my Hooligan family. I am clearly a rebel child. Hahaha! Anyways, I love you guys for giving Music of the Sun a chance. Mwah!

Take Care

xox