Secrets Revealed

Karas POV
Today instead of walking into CatCo alone I walk in with Lena. We decided to keep our relationship on the down low and only tell our closest friends. And yes I did say relationship, we are officially girlfriends. Lena gave me a smile before we parted ways, Lena going to her office and me going to my desk. I frown slightly at the box of chocolates placed in the center of my desk. This time unlike most of my gifts there's a note.
I must say this secret has been quite fun but I really should tell you who I am, don't you think? I suggest you go to Winn's least favorite place in the building.
     I quickly put my bag down and head up to the roof. I feel like this is all too easy if he's been keeping this a secret for a month. Perhaps it is William and he's finally coming clean. When I finally arrive at my destination I see a piece if paper under a rock. So this is a scavenger hunt? I bend down and grab the clue, getting more and more excited.
Ya know, Lena Luthors office is where all the great ideas are pitched, maybe try finding an idea there.
I furrow my brows seeing these clues were all fairly easy. I head back down to Lenas office, though instead of seeing Lena her office was empty... strange. She hardly ever takes a day off. In fact she normally over works herself. I see another clue neatly placed in the center of her desk. I quickly pick it up and unfold it.
I do hope you're catching onto our little game here. Now I know you hate coconut but maybe try getting a latte from Noonan's.
     What does coconut have to do with a latte? I keep thinking as I start walking to my Noonan's. Once I walked in I kept an eye out for a paper somewhere. I walk to the cashier ready to order my usual latte.
     "Welcome to Noonan's what can I get for you?" The girl smiles, "if you're having trouble deciding may I suggest our new coconut latte?"
     "Coconut latte, of course..." I mumble starting to understand, "I'd love to try it thank you."
     "Alright, what name will that be under?"
     "Kara Danvers."
"Perfect! Now since you're a cutie I'll give you the coffee on the house."
"Oh no, you don't have to-" I try to refuse only getting cut off.
"Please, I insist."
"Alright then, thank you."
"Of course!"
     I smile at the girl before I go back to looking. Another clue has to be somewhere. I look around without trying to seem too strange before I was pulled away.
     "Kara Danvers!" She calls, signaling my drink is ready. That was quick.
     I walk over to see no cup just a paper. Of course they must've asked them to do this. I eagerly unfold the note.
Don't worry I would never make you buy something with coconut. Now this wouldn't be a Kara Danvers scavenger hunt without a Wizard of Oz quote, right? After all there's no place like home.
     Well that clues just as easy as the others. I start the short walk back to my loft since I doubt it's this mystery persons place. I unlock my door and instead of being treated with a note I was created by a person. Lena more specifically.
    "Lena? What are you doing here?" I asked with slightly furrowed brows.
    "Well I couldn't think of anymore clues to give you that would take you back to CatCo so I opted for here instead." She smiles at my shock expression.
     "Hold on... this entire secret admirer thing was you?"
     "Well they wouldn't let just anyone rig a coffee order. You'd have to have some sort of connections."
     "So you noticed all the little things before we even started dating? Like the ink, the chocolates, just everything?"
     "Maybe..." Lena smiles sheepishly, "In my defense you are really adorable and I couldn't help it."
"My only question is how did you know I don't like coconut? I never told you."
"Well one time we went out for drinks you asked for a drink that's mainly coconut but you replaced it with strawberries instead, you also skipped over the coconut shavings for Haywain Haystack night."
     "So what your saying is that you broke your own arrangement? Because you one hundred percent caught feelings."
     "Hey, you broke it too, Miss 'I'm feeling under the weather'. We both know you were crying."
      "Well my best friend was moving the next day and she just told me, you expect me not to cry?"
     "Touché Lady Danvers, Touché. But it was also because you had feeling for me."
"Well duh. It's was quite obvious now that I think about it..."
"We were pretty obvious, huh." Lena giggles, "But were just both oblivious."
"But all that matters is that we're no longer oblivious."
We smile at each other before I pull her into a kiss, "I lo-like you Kara Danvers."
I hesitate a moment before answering, "I like you too Lena Luthor."
     "And I hope you know, you will definitely be spoiled in this relationship even if you don't want to."
     "I wouldn't expect anything less from you... but I'm still going to resent it."
"That's what makes it fun." I giggle and kiss her cheek.