Letting go...?

Part of me,
wants to let you go
Part of me,
wishes for your existence

If it was never meant to be,
then why it all had to start?
The day that little child cried, screamed, but no one listened to her.
The day that little child was introduced to that magic door.

The day she created her own world, the people who'll listen her cries, people who'll listen to her screams.

The people who comforted her through the day and night, the people who let her forget all the painful memories she went through, and was going through.

The magical sounds which felt like angels singing to her, comforting her, while she spent time with those people.

It was so beautiful, so adventurous, so mesmerizing.

But none of it was real.

"It's all just for comforting me, I don't have to get attached" she told herself.

She kept changing those people, she kept changing those faces, so that she doesn't get attached or falls in love.

Still, she messed up.

She didn't fell for the people.

She fell for those feelings.

Those ethereal feelings of love, comfort, euphoria, that she never ever felt.

She found her passion. Her passion she was never ever allowed to have.
Her passion, that she never knew, would change the way she thinks, talks, feels, sees.

But was it all worth it?
At the end, she was forced.
Once again, she let it go.
All she wanted was death, to finally release herself from these connection, and the regret of breaking this connection.

After all, it was all just a fantasy right?
She let it go, once again.