Great gain and lost

Deku POV

I was walking to elementary school alone since over the time Izumi and my old friends started to beat me were i had to learn how to treat myself so I learned to avoid them sometimes, but they always find me.

As i was in the building i saw a girl with a black hair in a ponytail in my corner I usually go to and she was holding a weird doll with her.

I continue to stared until I felt something shoved into my spine and fell to the ground.

"HAHAHAHA YOUR QUIRKLESS AND A CREEP"

I turned to see Kacchan and the rest of my old friends. They left after they gave me a beating and I staggered to get back up. But soon felt a pair of hands on me. I turned to see the girl with a concern face.

"Hey are you ok?" She ask me

Now that I see her up close she kinda pretty. I continue to stare at her and seen her blush a bit.

"Umm....can you stop staring at me?" She ask.

I realized what i was doing and quickly apologized for that.

"IM SO SORRY FOR THAT I DIDN'T MEAN TO STARE I-I-I-I-I" I continue to stutter until she calmed me down.

"It's ok" she said

After i was calm i ask her a question

"So are you new here?"

"Yeah my name is Momo Yaoyorozu and I came in today" she said

"Oh Im Izuku Yagi" I said

"It's very nice to meet you Yagi" Momo said

"Actually call me Izuku" I clarified

"Ok Izuku"

Then I started to wonder why she was in the corner? So I ask her.

"So what were you doing there in the corner?" As soon i ask her she had a sad look and answered.

"The other kids ask what my quirk was and they said it was useless" she admitted.

"Whats your quirk?" I ask

"I can make different objects from my body fat" she said

I was amazed to make objects from your body that has so many things.

"Your quirk not useless it's actually pretty amazing and think of the possibilities for that you can create bandages, handcuffs, and" I continue to mumble at the uses of the quirk until i heard Momo laughing.

"Did i do something funny?" I ask

"No its the your mumbling on how my quirk is good and I think your mumbling is cute" she admitted

I blushed furiously at the comment and smile. She smiled back and we talk to each other the entire day.

Narrator POV