Gay Movie List

My collection of gay movies that I've seen. It's incomplete right now since I plan on seeing more. I'll add more as I go on. I didn't do reviews for every single one because I'm not good at reviews and I'd probably end up spoiling the movie by accident. All though, I'll give you a heads up if the movie ends happily or not.I watched all these movies on a website for free called "1channel.ch"

Genres:Comedy,Family

Plot: A conservative southern mom discovers that her only son is gay. Determined that he won't go through life alone, her and her sister, Rose sets out to find him a husband.

My Review: One of the best gay movies I've seen. It's hilarious, unforgettable yet sweet and heartwarming. All moms should be like this. Period. Watch this one, trust me. You won't regret.

Ending:Happy :)

Rated:PG 13

The Big Gay Musical

Genres:Comedy, Musical, Romance

Plot:Paul and Eddie are two actors who take place in a broadway musical called: Adam+Steve, just the way God made them. Paul, who plays Adam, searches for a relationship with the right guy. Eddie, who plays Steve, has a hard time coming out to his Religious parents

Ending:Happy :)

Rated:R for some (kind of graphic) sex scenes.

Breakfast with Scot

Genres:Comedy, Family

Plot:Eric and Sam are husbands who soon takes in Scot, the son of Sam's brother's dead girlfriend. Scot starts taking after his mom, openly wearing make-up and girl clothes. While Sam is okay with it, Eric is not.

Ending:Happy, Sweet ending :)

Rated:PG 13

Shelter

Genres:Drama, Romance,Sports

Plot:Zach, an artist who put off his dreams to take care of his family, begins to develop a romantic relationship with his friend's brother, Shaun.

Ending:Happy :)

Rated:PG 13

The Mostly Unfabulous Social Life of Ethan Green

Genres:Comedy,Romance

Plot:The life of Ethan Green, a shallow guy who has it all except for Mr.Right who can be anyone; His ex-boyfriend and current friend, Leo, 19 year old horny teenager named Punch, Ethan's other ex-boyfriend who lives with his (Ethan's) mom and an ex star baseball player.

Ending:Happy :)

Rated:R

Release(2010)

Genre:Drama

Plot:Father Jack is imprisioned for a crime he had committed. The inmates suspects he is a pedophile but Jack confesses his crime to a security guard whom he has fallen in love with.

Ending:It was happy...then something randomly happens and it made me scream "No! Son of a bitch!"

Rated:R

Bent

Genres:Drama

Plot:Max is a promscious gay man living in Berlin. He gets arrested by the Gestapo and is sent to a concentration camp, Dachau. In the camp, he falls In love with a guy named Horst.