Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓝⓔ

𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚢𝚛𝚊𝚎

3 hours later of playing among us

Lily: Okay, I have to go, guys

Everyone else: Bye lily

Valkyrae: Okay, does someone have a person that can be or 10 person

Toast: I do, but I just want to make sure if it's okay with you if she can play because they're a big fan and also new to the game and can detect a Lie a mile away

Valkyrae: Sure

As everyone talked of random things, we see a person join or voice chat and among us.

Toast: Y/n hi how or you

Y/n: A little nervous about playing with Valkyrae and the rest, but after all of that, I have been doing okay.

Valkyrae: Hi y/n don't be nervous y'all have fun, I promise you how about this all stick with you the first round.

Y/n: Okay, all stick with you, Rae 

As the first round came along, y/n, and I started doing tasks until we saw a dead body, and it's none other than Toast.

Y/n: Which one of you did it? I can clear Rae, she has been with me this whole round.

Valkyrae: I can clear y/n and also the body is in cafeteria about to leave to adman

Corpse: This might seem sus but me and sykkuno or in adman.

Yvonne: I was in storage with fuslie

Poki: I'm at elec alone, but I felt scared when I saw 5up come in out of nowhere

Y/n: I guess we skip, but to the person who killed my friend, there will be justice for him.

As all of that happened, I and y/n were just doing our task when the door closed, and we see the vent open and see people 5up and poki making a double kill as they kill us, we see that they won the game.

Y/n: Damn, I see. Kill the newbie. It's fine

As they all laugh at what she said, she said something that touched my heart.

Y/n: I at least got to die with my favorite streamer beat that poki

As they said that, we all aww at what she said

Poki: I wouldn't know that, but I at least got to kill a sweetheart, but how about the next round you stick with me and all take care of you and won't let anyone kill you.

Y/n: Sure if I die, all die for all the simps

She said, laughing with Imane at what she said as we played again; I saw my screen go back to being that black color, but this time it went red, and it was me and toast. As we started to play, he and I double with PewDiePie and fuslie as we left and went to the next room. As we were about to do another double, a body was reported by y/n

Y/n: Okay, I know who it is, so Rae and toast, explain yourselves, and don't lie to me. I know how you both kill and also how I saw everyone else doing tasks. You two were nowhere to be seen as PewDiePie and fuslie because their dead. If it's not them, I give the imposters a perfect easy imposter round.

Poki: She got a point. I was with her the whole time. She could have killed me and said it could have been anyone.

Y/n: I love you both a lot, but you got to go, so I am voting Toast first, then Rae. I think poki is with me.

Everyone agreed to vote them both off; they vote toast first and then Rae and saw the victory sign.

Valkyrae: How did you know?

Y/n: I told you I am a massive fan of all of you and am a good detective like toast but a little better.

As we played for more hours, we all decided that it was time to go as I ended my stream. I see that y/n is still in the voice chat.

Valkyrae: Hey, you good y/n

Y/n: Yeah, I'm just sad this is the last time all talk to all of you.

Valkyrae: Well, for us, it won't. I want to have a fresh start with you.

Y/n: What do you mean Rae

Valkyrae: Hi am Rachel, what's your name

Y/n: I'm y/n. It's nice to meet you too.

Valkyrae: So what do you like to do in your free time?

Y/n: I like to play video games and play volleyball. How about you?

Valkyrae: Same, I like to play video games and be with friends.

***********************************************************************************************

Thank you for reading my first chapter of this book. Should I continue it, yes or no?

26/12/20