Chapter 2~ invites

Ambers P.O.V

The day passed by painfully slow, and soon I was home.

I walked Into my room and plopped down on my bed with a long sigh.

"What's up? You seem Down." His voice startled me at first, but then realised it was only Andrew my 21 year old brother.

"Jesus Andrew you scared the crap out of me!" I said while holding my chest and breathing heavily.

He chuckled and asked me the same question.

"Yeah, yeah but seriously what's up with you?"

"You wouldn't understand it's..... boys, ya know?"

"Uh I think I would cause.... aren't I a boy?"

"Yeah, I know. It's just that there's this boy, and I really like him but he never looks at me or talks to me what so ever." I sighed while looking down.

"I see so who's this boy?"
Should I tell him? Ugh whatever.

"Ross, Ross Lynch."
After I said that his eyes widened.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked concerned.

"No, no, no, no, no, no! You can't like him!"

"What? Why not? He's really sweet."

"That's what you think Amber! I went to school with his brother riker, and he told me that Ross had been hooking up with girls ever since he was 13. I know he may seem sweet, and incceont
But trust me when I say this, you'll end up getting hurt."

"Bull Andrew, you just can't stand the fact that I actually like a boy, and you of course being the older brother has to scare him off!" I said clearly annoyed.

"Ya know what Amber, you act like you know it all, but when it comes down to it I'm going to be right, and your going to be getting your heart broke, which doesn't deserve too. I'm 21, your 17 I know what I'm talking about."

"Whatever, just get out of my room, and don't tell me who I can, and can't like. Got it? Got it." I said while pushing him out the door, and shutting it right in his face.

"Don't come crying to me when he hurts you!" He said outside the door.

I just rolled my eyes, and scoffed to myself.

This happens every time, every time I look down, or sad to him he makes me tell him what's wrong or he won't leave me alone. I know he's just trying to protect me, but I got this, and I don't need him getting involved.

I sat on the edge of my bed thinking about life in general, when I heard my phone start to ring.

I picked up my phone from my night stand, and looked at the screen to see who was calling. Chara.

A: hey, what's up?
C: OH MY GOD!!! YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPEND!!
She screamed Inti the phone causing me to pull the phone away from my ear.
A: geez, calm down! And tell me what it is!
C: ok ok so I was in my last period toady at school, and you wouldn't believe who came up to me!
A: tell me!!
C:Ross, and this is even better!
A: what!? Just tell me already!!
C: He invited to AND you to one of his legendary parities, that everyone is always talking about!!
A: WHAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!
C: YES!!
A: OH MY GAWD! WE HAVE TO GO!!
C: we'll duh, and me and you are going shopping ASAP which would be tomorrow, since the parties on Friday!
A: ahhhhh I ant believe this is happening!! Buuuttttt I have one teeny, tiny problem.
C: oh god what is it?
A: we'll Andrew kinda doesn't like Ross, at all.
C: what?! How did he even find out?
A: you know Andrew, but I can just say I'm spending the night at your house, and just sneak to the party.
C: Yeah that could work, but why doesn't he like Ross he's totally sweet.
A: He said how he was always hooking up with other girls, and all that, but it's whatever. He's just mad that I actually like a guy.
C: Yeah I get it, but I'll talk to you about the details tomorrow, gotta go I have home work!
A: Kk have fun! Bbbyyyyyyyeeeee!
C: bye.
End.

I hit the end button, threw my phone on my bed.

I just have to get to this party without Andrew finding out. Hmm.