Rivals

~star blast P.O.V~
"Soul is that really you" I ask stepping a little closer to the white hair male. I look over to the girl next to him she had green eyes and to pigtails. But she look as if she was glaring at me . But my focus was not on her but the boy in front of me.

"It's been a while little witch" soul said grinning at me but I could see the softness in his eyes.

"Hehe I told you before I'm not little" without even thinking I ran to him hugging him so tight till he started to hug me back.

"You have no idea how long I been looking for you star" just hearing him say that mad my heart flutter. But we were interrupted by the girl clearing her throat.

"Oh I'm sorry miss my name is star blast I take it from your soul wavelengths that your a souls mister am I correct" she look a bit shocked at me but then smiled to me.

" yes that is correct my name is Maka Albarn it's nice to meet you star" she look so nice I hope I can be her friend. " I'm sorry to make this short but we are looking for our friends lord deaths son and two sisters" she ask I knew they were talking about kid, liz, and patty.

" yes I know where they are they were hurt so I took them in to heal them here follow me and I'll show you" they started to follow me but then I felt something touch my hand only to see soul holding my hand. Just him touching my hand made me blush so much.

"I'm surprised star" Maka said " I never met a a witch who was actually nice" she said smiling at me I started blushing from her comment I don't know why it just did.

"Maka not cool" Maka ignored him and laughed

" No I understand but I can't lie witches are evil but I refuse to be like them but my sisters keep trying to make me fall into madness like, but it will never happen because I see what the world is and it's not meant to be destroyed by the kishin" I walk to to my home and see kid there by the door waiting he saw me giving me a gentle smile.

" I see you found soul" he said in a sad tone why does he sound so sad. He then looked at our hands that were still intertwined and look down his bangs covering his eyes.

"Anyway liz finished the food so come in eat" he said going back in my home.

"That was rude he did not even say hi to us" Maka complain I look at soul and saw that he was staring at kid with a glare I wonder why I thought they were friends.

"Soul are you ok" I asked looking in his eyes he let go of my hand and patted my head grinning at me.

"Yea I'm fine we should go inside" I'm still worried but I guess I should let it go for now.

~Souls P.O.V~

Just by the way that Kid was acting I could tell that he was mad about me and star well she is mine and I'm letting her go. We get inside, and I look around stars home as expected from a witch filled with books and potion bottles. I then look over at her photos and see mostly pictures of her with a small serpent like creature then one photo of her and two other women behind her she was in the middle looking a bit uncomfortable. I then felt a tap on my shoulder and see star looking at me then down at the photo I was looking at.

" Those are my sisters before they fell into madness" she said sadly. I take her hand and smile to her gently. " Come on lets eat" she smiled to me gently and pulls me to a hug. " I am so happy we found each other again." I hug her back taking all of her in I then look up to kid glaring at me I give a sly smirk back and mouth to him " She is mine".