My Wattpad Love One-Shot

HAHA! I posted 2 days before the deadline. Procrastination issues maaaan. Anyways, here's my one shot. ^^

-----

My Wattpad Love One-Shot:

The two, a male and a female, stood by each other as they stared at the coffin. It was their turn to say their good-byes. The man in the coffin was deathly pale. His right hand laid on top of the other. His mouth was curved in a sort of a smile and his eyes were peacefully shut. If it wasn't for the color of his skin, he would've been thought to merely be asleep.

The weather was grim, with dark clouds hanging over the attendees' heads. Everybody could tell that it was about to pour any second now. There were already small droplets of water flying about. The only section of the funeral that wasn't spinkled with water was the coffin and the man that laid inside, as it lay under an ornate gazebo.

"Gone..." the female croaked, with her voice cracking as she stared at the man. Her tear-stained cheeks were being patted by a soaked tissue. Her eyes never left the coffin. She couldn't face the fact that he was gone. He was the love of her life, and he was gone... just like that.

"Yeah... just gone," the male repeated, sorrowfully. He delicately put his arm around the girl's waist, and pulled out a handkerchief to give her something dry to cry on. He couldn't look at the body. His eyes were glued onto the girl's grieving face. Her perfect face, now tainted with salty tears, was something he could not pull away from. From afar, it would just look like raindrops hitting her face. However, up close, it was clear that the girl was crying.

"Why did this have to happen to him? Why?!" The female buried her head in the male's chest and sobbed uncontrollably. He patted her back, and whispered softly, "I don't know. I honestly don't know."

"He doesn't deserve this! HE DOESN'T DESERVE THIS!" the girl wailed into his chest. The male, expecting such a reaction, kept his face emotionless, frozen. He had come to terms with the death; it was only she who did not. Her legs gave out and she collapsed, and he wrapped his arms around her to keep her from falling to the ground. He picked her up, and let her cries stain his suit. The male nodded to the next person, signaling that they were done, and walked away.

"Shh, it'll be alright," the male ushered. Although in his heart, he knew that things would never be the same. He carried her back to their seats, and, wrapping his arms around her fragile body, rocked her back and forth as if she was a newborn baby. She fell asleep not moments later. The girl had hardly had any rest the past month. The male did not dare disturb her and wake her up, not after all the sleepless nights she had gone through. Instead, he continued rocking her, making sure that she fell into a deep sleep.

His mournful eyes scanned over the crowd, looking for the familiar faces, and spotted one. He motioned for her to come over. A girl, the sleeping girl's best friend, nodded at the male and took the sleeping beauty away. The male just sat, alone and solitary. Although he had faced the facts, he just couldn't help but agree with the girl. The man in the coffin did not deserve death. Not yet. Not ever.

Suddenly, a mysterious letter came falling down from the sky. It fell softly down onto the damp grass, and rested. The male, ever so curious, leaned forward while still keeping the girl in his arms, picked it up and glanced at the front of the letter. It was addressed to him. He tore open the letter, and read what was inside. Tears began to swell up in his eyes as he took in the words, words that would forever change his life.

Dear Shane,

I entrust my dearest strawberry to you. I figure that death will soon take me in, and that Jules will be all alone. Please take care of her. By the time you get this letter, if it ever makes it out of the hospital (the nurse who's taking care of me is great in the hospital, but has problems with keeping her items organized), I will probably be dead. HA! Dead. Never thought that it'd come so soon.

I would like you to know, that when I pass away, that you are the only person I'd trust to be with my ever so sweet strawberry. When you feel the time is right, please give her the poem attached to the letter.

PS: And if you don't, well, I'll know. (;

dark_poet001, Evan

Shane curiously looked through the letter again, and pulled out the poem that Evan was referring to .

Ever so sweet

My lovely strawberry

My sweet Jules

Do not fear

Everyone has a time

And mine came

Too early you might think

But right on time to me

Shane, he will care

He is the savior

Embrace him

Let him be your light

Like you were mine

Abused and broken I was

'Til you came

And sewed me up

You showed me love

Me kindness

Me feeling

Things I thought were dead

Through Wattpad,

This site

Our tie together

Continue on without me

Love Shane feels

He feels for you

And you only

My sweet and lovely Jules

Now his to be

In time

Perhaps

You will find love

I'm sure.

I love you.

Julie Anne Jones,

Love of my life

My Mrs. Strawberry

<3 dark_poet001/Evan

-----

AND THAT FOLKS IS THE END. I hope it was okay to sort of do an *in the future* sort of thing. When you said "end"... I got a bit confused. O-O Anyways, sorry if the poem and letter didn't sound like Evan. ;~; It didn't to my friend, so it was a bit nerve wracking as I looked it over. Also, I majorly suck at poetry.

I really hope you enjoyed this little one shot, and let's hope I did enough to make you cry, LOOOL. If you I didn't do enough... well then that's ok too, HAHA. Anyways, let me know what you think of it, hehe. ^^ I love feedback.