A

I can't believe it! Sasuke is going to marry Sakura?! He doesn't even care if im alive or not. Besides, Sakura was the one who wanted to give up on looking for Sasuke. Did she know?!

"Sakura." I said with a serious tone.

"Yes?"

"Did you know?"

"Know what?"

"That Sasuke was going to marry you..."

"You heard? I was so exited when I found out!"

"Oh, congratulations.." I said, plastering a fake smile on my face and pulling her in for a hug. "I'm proud if you, you deserve this."

"Thank you Naruto!" She said before I walked away.

***

I was gettin ready to eat some ramen when I heard a knock at my door. I went to check who it was and saw Sasuke through the peep hole. I just walked away and threw myself on the couch. "Naruto, I know you're in there. Open up."

Sasuke didn't give up though, he kept on knocking and knocking till I got tired of hearing him. I finally opened the door, "What do you want?!" I said, grabbing his neck colar. I pushed him against the wall. "Please... Leave me alone." I begged, letting go of him and falling down onto my knees.

Sasuke didn't say anything he just kneeled down and hugged me, letting me sob into his arms. "I'm sorry I hurt you. You don't deserve someone like me."

"B..But you're the only person I want Sauske!" I sobbed.

"You'll learn to forget me. You will find someone you love and who will treat you better." Sasuke said

"N..No. I want you!"

"This is the only way, I'm marrying Sakura in a few months. It's better if you stay away from me from now on. Just know I'm doing this for you." He said, sliding his thumb across my flushed cheek to get rid of my tears.

I'm not sure what happened after that, when I woke up Sauske was gone. I knew it wasn't a dream, that was the worst part. I started sobbing into my hands.

I started going out less and less. I never realized it but without Sasuke or the will to find him I'm nothing. I can't live without him. But he's marrying... Sakura, one of my closest friends and there is nothing I can do about it.

Knock knock

I got up because I heard a knock on the door "God... Who is it?" I mumbled to myself.

I opened the door to see Gaara. What is he doing here?  "Gaara?" I said.

He ignored me and pushed his way in. "H-Hey!"

"Naruto you're my friend and I hate to see you suffer due to an asshole like Sasuke. What kind of a friend would I be if I just sat here watching you throw your life away?"

"H..he's not a-"

"God, when was the last time you took a shower!" Gaara grabbed a towel and some clothes, throwing them at me, "Here, go take a shower."

I started sniffling. "T..Thank you Gaara."

He smiled at me. "Thank me later."

I got out of the shower, I looked terrible. My hair wasn't cooperating due to the fact that I left it unattended for a pretty long time. I'm not going to lie it felt nice to finally shower. It was.. refreshing.

"Put on your shoes." Gaara said, throwing my shoes at me, I didn't see it coming so it ended up slapping me in the face, knocking me over. "Holy shit. Naruto!"

"Ah.." I said, a hand on my cheek.

"Are you okay! Shit, I'm so sorry."

"I'm fine. Where are we going?" I said, fake smiling.

"Just follow me." He said, grabbing my hand.

"You can let go of my hand now Gaara.."

"No its okay." Gaara said, ignoring me. I blushed at our hands.

I looked up to see a bunch of rides and and food stands. "I bet I can win you one of those!" Gaara said, pointing at a stand where if you knock down a target you could get a stuffed animal.

"No! I'll win you one!" I said.

"Challenge accepted."

I glared, playfully at him and ran to the stand "Me first!"

"Haha, I won." Gaara smiled, passing me the stuffed bear he won for me.

"No fair." I pouted, playfully.

"Lets go get some cotton candy." Gaara said, grabbing my hand. At this point I got used to it. It made me feel safe so I started to enjoy it? I found myself smiling.  Maybe Gaara was right about me needing this.

"Okay!"

"Here, it's on me." He said, passing me a huge lollipop.

"Yumm, thanks Gaara!" I smiled ear to ear.

I was having a conversation with Gaara when suddenly a hard chest collided into me. The others person's wallet ended up falling so I picked it up. "Sorry about th.." When I looked up I came face to face with Sasuke and Sakura.

Sakura broke the awkward silence "Thanks Naruto! What a coincidence finding you two here!" She grabbed the wallet from my hand and handed it to Sasuke.

I didn't want to even look at Sasuke but my eyes started traveling up his face to his eyes. Our eyes suddenly connected, making my heart drop.  He broke our eye contact, I followed his gaze and found him staring at me and Gaars's intertwined hands. I quickly looked away blushing.

"Let's go Sakura." Sasuke said, interrupting Gaara and Sakura's conversation. He seemed to be.. Pissed off? Sad? I'm not sure..

"Cmon there is going to be a firework show in a few minutes." Gaara said pulling me towards a hill full of kids, groups of friends and couples. I looked up when I suddenly heard fireworks. My eyes opened wide. The fireworks were beautiful. They are special because they only last a few seconds yet they were able to light up so much people's hearts.

I looked over to see Gaara staring at me. "Thank you." I smiled.

"I'm sorry for this but.. Right now is the perfect moment for this." Gaara softly cupped my cheek and our lips crashed together. My eyes widened but I soon closed my eyes and let him.

After a few seconds Gaara pulled away, both of us smiling and gasping for air. I looked over to our right and noticed Sasuke staring right at me which wiped the smile right off my face. I could see so much emotions in his eyes.. Betrayal.. Saddens.. Wasn't this what he wanted for me?

Even if I needed this. Even if he wanted me to have this. It still hurt, both of us.

I saw something that looked like a tear flow down his cheek but he quickly turned and disappeared from my view.

Sorry if there are any mistakes! :)