Chapter 5

VANESSA'S POV

I cannot believe the night i'm having. First Aron basically drools over me. He is definitely shocked by what I am wearing. Next Aron kisses my neck, which I was not expecting. Then I meet the man who did my tattoo. And let me say, Kimmy was right about him being a human in a "sex goddess body". Then Sin blatantly asks for my number to take photos of my tattoo. He didn't miss about beat about teasing me for how my body reacted to his touch while he was tattooing me. He was blunt about giving the opportunity, and I was okay with it, he'd like to have sex with me. With me! 

The thing is, I wouldn't be opposed to that. He doesn't live around here and he travels a fair bit from my understanding. So it's not like i'd be surprised when he left. But, this man's bluntness and ungodly features are making it hard to resist. Especially with him sucking and biting all down my neck, which is my current situation. 

I was literally shocked by what Sin said to Aron. But, I am more confused on how Aron is acting towards me. I understand I didn't tell him this side of me. But, he's acting like our dynamic is completely different. We went from friends who sometimes flirt, to from what i sense, friends who want to fuck. The way his eyes scanned over my body, he wasn't imaging clothes that's for sure.  But, that has me more confused than anything.

I know Kimmy and Aron have done some stuff, though Aron wasn't the one to tell me. Kimmy told me that summer I lost my virginity, that her and Aron hit it off and had a mutually beneficial relationship. She would tell me how great and sweet he was in bed. But, how she didn't expect him to be dominant and full knowing during sex. Apparently, Aron doesn't like to be told what to do, Aron likes the one telling his partner what to do. I don't like Aron expects me to know that I know what she's talking about. When Kimmy told me Aron loves bondage, degrading, spankings, edging and being called his name and his name only. I knew he was a Dom. I know Kimmy is a switch, so she cut it off with Aron. She couldn't fully submit to her, now me on the other hand I could. 

When I was with Ace I was introduced to the majority of the things I liked. Ace was my dominant and I was his bratty submissive. I loved back talking him and getting him to be more rough to have me fully submit to him. He showed me my colors and I am not surprised by it. I've always had a more submissive personality. So when he asked if we can try some more playful things, I didn't disagree. We sat down and talked about my soft limits, my medium limits, and my hard limits. We sat down and came up with a safe word, Red, it was the easiest thing for me to remember. 

Ace started me off slowly in his world, which became mine. We started off with handcuffs and ankle cuffs, then more ropes and garters. We worked our way through things, and everytime was euphoric. He finished every time with sub-drop and after care. I think back about how he showed me all the things I love, and couldn't live without in a sexual relationship. I feel I miss him slightly for him being my first and the first guy to introduce me to the bdsm community. We figured out somethings about me. And I wasn't really shocked by it. 

                                                                        == Results from ********.***== (for all my kiny people, if you know you know)

100% Brat

100% Degradee

100% Masochist

100% Rope bunny

93% Submissive

88% Experimentalist

52% Slave

49% Switch

42% Voyeur

31% Non-monogamist