Chapter Nine.

That night, I slept with Niall. And no, not had "sex" with Niall, we just cuddled and slept; just enjoying each others company. And thank the lord, he slept shirtless. God, he is so gorgeous.

I slowly wake up to Niall laying at my back, and felt his subtle breathing on my neck. He was slowly running his fingers across my somewhat bare back. I am wearing one of his t-shirts, so it's a bit big on me. It is bunched up a little, showing some of my back. It feels amazing and soothing. He is so gentle! I love it. He doesn't know that I'm awake, and I want to keep it that way at least for a little bit longer to see what he will do.

But, he just continues. His touch is warm on my back. All of him is warm actually. He is like his own heater. I gotta say, I love it when a guy can keep me warm. He starts humming a song. From the sound of it, it's Little Things. It almost brings a tear to my eye, it's so beautiful, he's so beautiful.

"You enjoying the concert?" Niall says, continuing to trace his fingers along my back. I shift to where I am facing him. "How'd you know?" I say with a smile. He looks me in the eyes, studying them with his. "You stopped snoring." He smiles. My face turns 20 shades of red, I can tell. I put my hands over my face to hide my burning cheeks, and hide my face in his chest. "Oh my gosh, I don't really snore do I?" I am so embarrassed, but am comforted by his amazing smell. He puts one hand on the back of my head as if to comfort me, and one on my lower back and pulls himself closer. "Don't worry, love. It's adorable." I'm glad he thinks so, but I still have to disagree. I pull my head from his chest and look up at him. "You really mean that?" He smiles and nods.

I lean in and kiss him gently. I want him so bad, and I'm so close. His hand placed gently on my cheek. I decide to shift to where I am on top of him, and things start to heat up. He moves his hands down my back, sending butterflies all though my body. He moves his lips to my neck, so I can tell that he wants me too. For some reason, he sits up, still kissing, and I wrap my legs around his waist. I start pulling at my shirt, but am really too distracted to get it off. He stops kissing long enough for him to get my shirt off, revealing my black lacy bra. We start kissing again and things start to heat up even more. I push him to where his back is on the bed again, adjusting my legs. I decide I can't wait any longer and start to unbutton his pants. He moans, but as soon as I get them unzipped, he puts his hand on mine to stop me.

I look up at him in confusion. "Belle, I like you, I really do. And that is why I can't let you do this. We haven't known each other for that long, and I don't want to ruin a single thing." His words hurt, yet somehow make me feel better. I smile and draw my attention back to his face. I kiss him gentlly yet passionately. I whisper, "You can't resist me for long, my dear." against his lips. He smiles at me and I get up.

I have now set it as a goal to impress him with my body. So it's a good thing I bought some lingerie a while back. Niall doesn't get up from the bed, he just lays there admiring me. "Hey, Nialler can I grab a shirt?" I say as I take off my pajama pants, revealing my black thong. He clears his throat. "Sure, right over there, love." He says, pointing to the chest in the corner. I grab a grey one with green writing that says, "Yep, I'm that Irish one." and put it on. It's actually really warm in the house so I put on a pair of green shorts, to match the shirt. I walk over to Niall and give him a kiss. "See you in a bit, my little Irishman."

I walk out the door thinking I am going to hear tons of noise and laughing. But, I hear nothing. I walk down the hallway to the right and look in Liam's room. Fast asleep, and huddled up with a girl who I have no clue who she is. I dismiss the girl and keep walking. I come up to Harry's room and find him cuddled up with another mystery girl. Okay did every guy bring a girl to bed last night? I think to myself. But, continuing walking down the hallway, Zayn and Lou don't have girls with them and are alone in their beds.

Everyone of them are usually up by now, but I guess me and Niall were the only ones up first today. I walk down to the kitchen and find that no breakfast has been made. I frown, and decide to fix everyone breakfast. It won't be as luxurious as the breakfast feast that was made the other day, but they'll survive.

I look in the fridge and see a ton of food. From meats, vegetables, herbs, breakfast foods, to achohol, you name it they have it. I grab some eggs and a few other things to make omelets for everyone. I put everything on the island and turn the stove cap on. I crack open a few eggs and begin making the already delicious smelling food.

The smell must have quickly traveled upstairs because the two mystery girls come downstairs. "Well, well, well, what smells so good in here?" says a tall girl that looks like she needs fed. She has super long light brown hair, and is wearing a pink tank-top, blue shorts, and a pink pair of comfortable looking uggs. The other girl looks to be average height, with medium-length darker brown hair, and is wearing a black lacy nighty.

"Cooking some food for everyone. Do you guys want some?" I asked politely. They both smiled and nodded. "If you didn't already know, I'm Alyssa, but you call me "Lyss" for short. And this is Harmony." I smiled, "I'm Annabelle, Belle for short, nice to meet you guys." I staid as I drew my attention back to my cooking as they took a seat at the bar and talked in hushed tones. I tried to listen to what they were saying, but it was useless to hear anything over the sizzling of the food. I took the omelet out of the pan and sat it on a plate beside of the stove that I sat down before I started cooking. All of a sudden Harmony ended up beside if me, leaning her hand on the counter, "So hows Nialler?" She says seductively. I instantly know she expects we had sex. "Me and Niall didn't have sex last night." I say in a cold tone. Her eyes widen and she gasps, "And why not?" I put another omelet on the plate beside the stove, and I singe my finger on the cap of the stove. Bringing a noise to my lips, I put my finger in my mouth to try to stop the pain. "We just didn't. Why do you care anyway?" I ask defensively. She shakes her head in frustration. "Just wondering. Calm down, Belle, I have Harry. And I'm pretty sure you don't have to worry about Lyss either, her and Liam had a pretty crazy night last night, if you know what I mean." she laughs. Lyss is still at the bar, and she looks like she is about to go crawl in a hole and die. "Announce it to the world why don't you?" she blurts out.

The two girls who I recently just met went over to the table a while ago, continueing the hushed tones. And I was still trying to cook the food. Between all of us, thats a lot of eggs. Plus I am making extra because I know that most of them will want extras especially Niall.

The boys must have finally smelled the food because they came barging in the kitchen. "It smells awesome in here! Why didn't you wake us up sooner?" Harry says, going up to Harmony kissing her seductively as soon as he gets to her. Those two must have an interesting relationship if you know what I mean. The rest of the boys mumble stuff about being hungry and sleeping too late. Niall must have came in last I'm guessing. I feel two strong arms wrap around my waist. "Whatcha cookin', good lookin'?" He says hungrily in my neck, then kissing softly. It's funny how he says it in his Irish accent. It's actually very sexy. "Cooking some omelets for my Irishman and everyone around the house." I say, turning my neck around to give him a kiss. "Oh, and don't worry, I made extras."