1:Smile

Olivia woke up feeling tired from last night. Her head is spinning and all she wanted to do is sleep but she needs to go home.

After her two flings wanted her to come at the club, have a drink. they both been called the nature of lust and you know what happens next!

"Babe why are you awake. Lets go back to sleep and cuddle"[Ryan]

"No! I need to go home"[Olivia]

"Ohh come on we had all day! And besides I want a part 2"[William]

William said wiggling his eyebrows at her but she just rolled her eyes at them. Seriously? They just did it like 10times last night!

"No can do! Besides I've got work"[Olivia]

"But babe!"[Ryan]

Ryan one of his flings whined like a damn kid.

But all their whines and  groans fall on deaf ears. Olivia put on her underwear and grab Ryans shirt since too much excitement leads her dress to be torn apart.

My poor dress

She got out of Ryan's house and open her car then drove home.

Her life after that Insident was a mess. When she walk at the forest two hunters found her and smiled but the only thing is its not a good sign!

They told her if she needs help but she instantly said no then  limping away but destiny had other plans for her!

They both rush towards her and drag her at their car.

Lets just say she has been kidnapped then sold at the brothel but the good news is someone bought her and she thought that person would rape her or worse that them and him.

But then she woke up at the hospital , bills paid.

Lost in her thoughts she didn't know until she taste a salty liquid in her lips.

She cried but she hurriedly composed herself. She should not cried at her past! Its all in the past now . All she needs to worry is the future and her family now.

She arrived at her house. Opening the door she felt two small hands wrap her legs and a smile broke at her angelic face.

"Mommy!"
The voice of her son that felt music to her ears.

"Hey! My little baby!"

She said at her one and 7 months old son! Her son smiled at her and hug her again.

"Olivia! Good to hear your back!"

"How was is my son Aunt Lily!"

"Ohh she's fine hun, he is a good boy and can sing the ABC song and count 1-10!"

"Its good to hear, and I am sorry Aunt, I cannot visit him more often, the flower shop was busy and I need to deliver it to those costumers and yesterday is  my rest day but my friend wanted me to go clubbing and you know the rest"

She said but Lily just smiled at her knowing she spent most of her time working! And yesterday is her first rest day for the month. Since its Valentines day her work is hectic!

Olivia and Lily met at the hospital where Lily is a nurse. After knowing what happen to Olivia and that she had know where to go. She told her to stay at her house.

At first Olivia refused but after receiving the news that shes pregnant she had no choice but to accept her offer.

Lily is like a mother figure to Olivia. She's a black woman in her late fourty's. Her husband died 5 years ago leaving her only son which is gay.

"I know honey, but you need to know that you should take a rest and take care of your health! What if something might happen to you"

Olivia just rolled her eyes playfully but a smile plastered at her angelic face.

"Ohh stop overthinking already Aunty! I need to work hard for Blake! He is my hope and strength right now"

"Ohh such a sweet and hard working girl! Now come I made Pasta and Pie!"

Blake, Olivia"s son smiled and ran at the kitchen. The two lady's just laugh at his silliness.

Ohh how she wish Everyday is like this! Forget the past and look forward for her and Blake  Just smile and don't let anything bother you.

But little did Olivia know! the past would stop at nothing to win her!

Hey guys!!
Thanks for reading hope you all love it🖤🖤

Dont forget to vote🌟 and leave a comment if you have suggestions!