The Bad Boy, The Sat Nav and Me

Title: The Bad Boy, The Sat Nav and Me

Author: Lilohorse

Status: Completed.

Extra: Spin off to Bad Boy Isn't My Type... (stand alone novel)

"You're the good little church girl, this sort of thing shouldn't have happened!" Hunter exclaimed and I scoffed. "Please, you're the badass gang member, you shouldn't have got us lost!" I retorted, only to be rewarded with a scowl. "I'm a gang leader, not a navigator!"

Being the girlfriend of Sheffield's toughest gang leader isn't all it's cracked up to be. With a break from University and after hours of convincing Hunter to sit back and relax, Andy decides it's time for a holiday. Staying in an Italian villa and working as lifeguards to pay off the room seems like the perfect getaway. That is until their night of freedom takes a wrong turning. Lost in Italy without their money and essentials, the couple are lost, homesick and a tiny bit agrravated. But where you have Hunter and Andy, you also have hours worth of arguments, bets and accidental detours. Not to mention the oh-so helpful advice from their dance troop and friends. Forget fighting as a member of a gang, getting back to their villa in one piece is going to be their biggest challenge yet.

+++

Coming soon.

Genre: Badboy/goodgirl