Introductions and Lunches

"Get up, we're leaving in 5 minutes," Aizawa's voice shocked my from my sleep. I bolted upright in my bed, my heart banging against my rib-cage, and stared at the now empty doorway. I placed a hand on my chest, trying to calm down my frantically beating heart. I frowned and shook my head at the man I would now be living with.

I jumped out of the bed and grabbed the uniform that had been laid out on the desk beside my bed. I threw it on as quickly as I could, running my new comb through my hair before rushing out of the room. Aizawa stood in the front doorway with a frown. "You're late," he stated simply before tossing me and apple and walking out the door. I quickly followed after him, doing my best to smooth down my hastily put together outfit.

Before long, we'd arrived at the school gates. Aizawa didn't leave me even a second to admire the extravagant building, not faltering in a single step as he walked inside. I sighed and just continued to follow him, keeping my head down in an attempt to block out the stares of the passing highschoolers.

"Wait here. I'll call you in a second," Aizawa said before entering through the very large door to class 1-A. "Class, we have a new student joining us today," the muffled voice sounded through the door. "I was told you were all briefed on everything regarding this? Good. Well, anyways, here she is."

I hesitantly opened the door and walked inside, my arms immediately wrapping self-consciously around my midsection. 20 pairs of curious eyes burned through my form, and my seemingly ever-present frown deepened. I guess I really was in the same class. "Um... hi," I muttered.

Aizawa lifted a brow at me and sighed. "This is (L/N) (Y/N)," he supplied for me. "Treat her well."

I nodded and made my way to the back of the classroom, where a desk had been set up behind Yaoyaorozu. I sat down, resting my chin in my left hand as I stared up at the blackboard, ignoring the stares that continued to burn holes in my uniform blazer and waiting for the first class to start.

It didn't take long for me to realize that I wouldn't need to pay attention during the classes, having already gone through these classes and then some in my own world. The day seemed to crawl by, each minute feeling like hour, until the bell for lunch finally rang. I sighed and stood from my seat, packing my unused supplies in my bag.

"Hey, you're (L/N), right?" I jumped at the peppy voice and turned to face my pink classmate.

"Call me (Y/N)," I responded simply.

Mina grinned widely and held out her hand. "My name's Mina Ashido, but you can just call me Mina." I hesitantly took her hand and shook it slightly. "Hey, you wanna have lunch with me?"

"Um... sure," I allowed my lips to twitch slightly upwards and followed her out to the lunchroom.

We sat down at a long lunch table next to Kaminari, Kirishima, and Sero. Huh, I guess Bakugou doesn't really join in until the USJ incident. I half-smiled and waved at the small group.

"Everybody, meet (L/N) (Y/N)," Mina grinned at the three boys and turned to me, pointing to each boy in turn. "(Y/N), this is Kirishima, Kaminari, and Sero."

"Nice to meet you, (L/N)," Kirishima flashed his sharp teeth my way.

"Call my (Y/N)," I responded almost robotically.

"So, (Y/N), what's your quirk?" Sero asked.

"I don't know." My words seemed to shock all of them, and they stared at me again. My tiny smile quickly dropped, and I looked down at my plate.

"U-um, you probably transferred from another school, right? Where are you from?" Kaminari tried to change the subject, offering a wide smile.

I sighed and ducked my head a little lower. "I don't know." It was silent for a bit, awkwardness filling the air.

"Hey, our first hero class is this afternoon, are you guys excited?" Mina said, practically bouncing in her seat.

"Heck yeah! Do you think All Might is really gonna be teaching it?" Kaminari grinned again.

"Man, I can't wait to meet him! He's gotta be so manly in real life!" Kirishima joined in.

A small smile returned to my face, and I resigned myself to eating silently as they chattered away. I might actually be able to make some friends here.

--Timeskip--

"I AM... COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" I snickered to myself softly at the large hero's over the top entrance. It wasn't exactly super normal to announce yourself like that.

I tuned out the excited exclaims of my classmates, staring absent-mindedly towards the front of the classroom. It wasn't until I heard my name that I perked back up. "Since you joined us late, you will have to wear a gym uniform until we can get your hero costume ready!" I just nodded and grabbed my uniform, making my way to the changing room with the rest of the girls.

I quickly got changed into the uniform and made my way to the training grounds before the rest of the girls. I sighed when I saw I was one of the first people there and tuned everything out again while I waited for the training to start.

"Ok, everybody draw lots!" All Might knocked me out of my daze. I sighed and waited until everyone else in the class had gone before walking up to the boxes. "Ah, young (L/N)!--"

"Call me (Y/N)," I responded reflexively.

"Er, very well young (Y/N)!" All Might faltered slightly. "Because we have an uneven number of students, you will have a very special role!" I furrowed my brows slightly, and the rest of the class looked on curiously. "You will have the role of a vigilante! You will join one of the mock battles 2 minutes before the heroes and attempt to capture the weapon while evading the heroes! For the heroes during that battle, you should also try to capture the vigilante, as that is another part of a heroes duty! So, young (Y/N), which group would you like to join?!" I nodded slowly in thought, trying to decide which battle I would be joining. As far as I could remember, the only battles that were shown were Bakugou vs. Izuku and Todoroki's total domination. I didn't want to mess with Bakugou and Izuku's character developments, and the rest of the battles were too much of a wild card for me to be comfortable with. So, I guess I'd have to join in on Todoroki's battle.

I leaned up to All Might and whispered my choice in his ear. "Very well! Now, let us begin!"