Extended Description

Author's Note:

I've read so many novels where the 'queen bee/ popular girl' is portrayed as a two dimensional character and frankly, I'm tired of it. I hope that I can help you envision a side to people that may not be as easily seen, and that you try your hardest to recognize the good in others. 

Ps. This is my first novel and I write exactly what the way I'd like to read. Constructive criticism (and just comments in general) is always appreciated, because I can only improve in my writing.

Pps. Don't steal my work, that's frowned upon in society. 

I hope you enjoy Georgia's journey as much as I do xx

****

You know those stories where the high school's golden boy falls for the shy, innocent girl that coincidentally, no one seems to know?

In which the 'Queen Bee' and said golden boy suffer a massive break-up in the middle of the school cafeteria and low and behold, everyone witnesses her downfall?

But when the boy and the girl become the talk of the school, what happens to the Queen Bee?

Scratch that- what Queen Bee?

This is her story.

****

Georgia Holden was situated near the very top of Radford Preparatory's popularity ladder, as she had been for the entirety of her secondary education. After being publicly dumped by her boyfriend of two years at the very core of the school's gossip center, her life takes an unexpected change in direction.

Forced to suffer the emotional roller coaster that is high school for the first time, Georgia finds herself plunged into a world that is the complete opposite of what she was used to. And boy, she did not like change.

With the help of the notorious Finn Radford, grandson of her very school's founder, Georgia finds herself learning more than the basics of surviving high school on the opposite end of the popularity spectrum, and wounds up in the middle of a race that she's pretty sure's illegal.

This really wasn't her year.