Zindagi Aa Raha Hoon Main

It's been 6 months.

6 months now since Khushi last saw little Hamza.

The little boy, who she saw as her son, the little boy for who she was ready to sacrifice her happiness, her love, her everything for.

Her 7 year long relationship with her then husband Emmanuel, was lost before his innocence and love towards her, she had already lost her unborn child and the guilt was slowly killing her inside.

She couldn't do it again. She couldn't let Emmanuel lose another child. She just couldn't.

Besides he was meant to be with Salina she had come in the way.

So, she left.  She left Emmanuel, Salina and Hamza, to live their life, as a perfect little family.

And moved from Lucknow to Delhi to start afresh and has been staying with her best friend and her son since.

She didn't want to rely on her best friend forever, but on top of that there was another very important reason for why she needed a job now and why she needed it so desperately...

...

Khushi sat in the lobby of ASR Fashion Offices waiting for her interview.

She couldn't help but feel nervous, she had been out of work for 7 years.

7 years. Was she really ready to work again?

Was she ready just yet?

...

A pair of doors slid open and a women who looked like she belonged on the cover of Vogue Magazine approached her.

Lavanya: Khushi?

Khushi: Yes, that's me.

Lavanya: I'm Lavanya Kashyap, VP of ASR Fashion Offices. Follow me.

Khushi: Oh! Uh yeah sure absolutely. Of course I will definitely to that. I will follow you.

Lavanya seemed to notice her nervousness but didn't press.

Khushi followed her into the conference room.

Was there anything about this place that wasn't impressive? She thought.

Lavanya seemed to notice her awe but again said nothing.

Lavanya: Khushi please have a seat. So why exactly are you interested in being the personal assistant to our CEO?

Khushi: Lavanya Ji, I am in desperate need of money. And I really need this job the pay here is through the roof. Please. I need this job.

Lavanya had been observing her from the moment she walked in. She was nervous, and definitely the talking type. She was also unfamiliar in an office surrounding. She guessed she only had to look at her CV to know she had been out of work for a long time.

ASR would never approve of her as his PA. She screamed middle class and her best friend was definitely a classist.

Still Lavanya liked her. She was different from the other girl's that walked in here.

Lavanya: Okay. You are hired.

Khushi: It's okay. I knew I wouldn't get the job. I'm sorry for wasting your time. I'll just leave right now...wait. I'm hired? She exclaimed shocked.

Just then, the door at the back of the room opened and a handsome man in a perfectly tailored suit strolled in.

Arnav recognised her almost immediately but Khushi took a minute to realise that Mr Rajkumar was actually Mr Shaitan.