Conclusion - A Friend In Need

You are ready. You are ready to start your journey. Look In & Learn is your tool now. Use it regularly and it will work. It's okay to take your time. Start slowly. There's no rush.

The hardest part is being honest with yourself. I've studied situations and answers about myself where it was physically painful to look at what I wrote on paper. I would be wincing as I'm writing and half the time thinking, 'Oh my God, what was I doing'. But working through pain and suffering has improved my life. I continue to do it today and make new discoveries.

In the beginning, I would feel bad when I studied these situations. Now, I'm excited. It feels like winning to be able to dig out something negative and work to make it better. It is part of life's work that the weeds of the mind need to be pulled and new flowers planted. Enjoy the process.

If you find this book helpful and its answers compelling, share it with someone else. You have been given something here. Do the same for a friend. Give.

This book is a key and the problems it solves are the lock. One by one, if you solved each problem, you'd be free.

If you want some advice and think I can help, send me an e-mail at catwise23(at)gmail.com. I'm not a professional but I'm a good listener. Sometimes it helps to talk to someone. If you think you need professional help, please get it.

Regardless of what you choose to do next know that believe in you. If you put your mind to it, you can change your life. Until next time.

Your friend,

Wise Cat