American show interwiew

Interviewer : Today on the show, i will be asking the same questions to all the members but separately, like a best friend test ! are guys ready ?

The questions that the interviewer made , and chansook answers:

Who do you think it's the cutest ?
"Jeongin of course"

If you had to say that one of
the members of the group, is your best friend, who would it be ?
"Maybe Jisung ? Gosh i hope he will answer the same otherwise i would be so embarrassed"

In your opinion who's the dad for you in the group ?
"For me , it's going to be Chan for sure"

And who's the mom?
"For me it's Changbin, mostly because he lets me do whatever i want, and takes care of me really well"

Who among the hyung line is the most authoritative?
"Definitely Chan"

And who's the less authoritative?
"As i said before , Changbin"

Who teases you the most ?
"Minho for sure"

Who's your roommate?
"I actually don't have one , since i'm a girl i need my own privacy "

But if you were to choose , which members would you like to be you roommates?
"Felix , Minho and Seungmin"

And why is that?
"Well Felix , Minho and Seungmin are really funny so we would be having a lot of fun , but when it comes to relax or having my own privacy , Seungmin is the best in letting me rest so i would need him to make sure everything is going the way it should."

Time's up! it's time to call another member , did you have fun ?
I had a lot of fun , i just hope the others are gonna day the same answers as me

Do you think someone will say that you out of everyone are his best friend ?
I really hope Jisung does , because it would be really awkward for me since i said we were. I'm really sure he would say that it's Minho tough. It's okay we are all really close anyways