𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

FACE CLAIM : Myoui Mina

Birth Name : Lee Chan-sook (찬숙)

Birth date : August 29, 2001 ( Age 17 )

Birth Place : Seoul , South Korea

Position : Lead Vocalist , Lead Dancer , Sub rapper, Helps in the process of writing lyrics

Height: 163 cm

Weight: 46 Kg

Blood Type: A

Stage Name: Mee (that means Beauty, a beautiful woman)

-FUN FACTS ABOUT LEE CHAN-SOOK-

✰Jyp wanted her to join itzy , in fact she trained with the girls and lived with them for about six months after the Stray Kids survival show ended,but was put in Stray Kids instead after showing off her true potential on the final monthly evaluation.

✰She partecipated to multiple survival shows : Sixteen , Produce 101 and Stray Kids. She was always eliminated because of her lack of stage presence .

✰Her mom is Japanese and her father is Korean,That's why she is fluent in both languages. She is Also very fluent in English and has a British accent. She learned it watching Harry Potter.

✰She is an only child

✰She is very close to all the twice members,IOI members,Itzy members,CLC Seungyeon,G-idle Shuhua.

✰ She said that she has a best friend and that she is still a trainee , but she did not want to reveal her name.

✰She had braces when she was in middle school.

✰ Her hobbies are reading and taking pictures.

✰In the dorms she has her own room,since she is a girl, she needs her privacy.

✰There is a rumor that she has her own instagram profile,but that she doesn't use it anymore since trainee days,most of her fans suppose that almost all of her predebut pictures are there.

✰ She says that she is really close with all the members of the group, but if she has to pick one as her best friend,that would be Jisung.

✰While performing especially during Side Effects stage,she doesn't wear high heels since she is scared of getting hurt with all of the jumping,she only wears them when there is a red carpet and the stylists always tell her to stay between Hyunjin and Seungmin since they are the tall ones.

✰The members confirmed that she stays too much on her phone and always get an headache because of it.

✰She doesn't hug or touch the members in public because she knows there would be humours,but she confirmed that she is very friendly with them even if she doesn't really show it in public.