Ruler of the Swamp

( Third person perspective.)

Izuku was standing in front of the stairs that led down to the third Underground floor of the dungeon.

Because of his Sense stat almost reaching 30, he was able to feel that whoever was down at the third floor was pretty strong.

" No, I am not gonna go back. I don't know when a chance like this is gonna come again. And this sword, it's gotten dull because of all the blood. I don't know how much longer it will last much more. " Izuku said as he put the heartstone back in his inventory.

He then proceeded to go down the stairs cautiously while looking for the powerful monster. But the total change that the place had been through was too much.

" Is this even the same place? " Izuku asked confused as to how the thing which appeared to be the Degoba subway terminal had turned into a swamp.

There was water flowing in and out from the train tracks. Izuku then noticed a dark shadowy substance lurking inside the waters, but before he could react, the tail of a giant blue serpent came rushing towards him and he got catapulted to the walls, making a large dent in it.

The giant serpent then emerged out of the water. Izuku saw the name of the serpent. It was written in Orange. The serpent's strike had caused the sword to break into two.

' Even though it was dulled, for a sword to break just like that

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

' Even though it was dulled, for a sword to break just like that. ' Izuku started thinking for a way to damage the serpent.

" Even though I levelled up, your name is still orange. So you're the Boss of this dungeon. " Izuku said as he stood up, jerking his arms " Let's go then! " He added.

He then jumped and tried to use the broken sword to attack the serpent's body, but it was futile. The sword didn't do anything.

The blue scales of the serpent were almost as hard as if it were an armour made of steel.

" Well, I guess I'll just have to do it the hard way. " Izuku said as he rushed towards the serpent with the blade in his hands.

He ran all around the swampy area while looking for weak spots on the serpent's body. He was still trying to injure the serpent, but the serpent was faster than him.

' If only I had more speed. ' was going through his head. Suddenly, he remembered something. He had a Skill for speed.

" Dash! " Izuku said as his speed was increased. He jumped and landed on top of the scales and started running upwards towards the head.

When he was near the head, he jumped to land on top of his head. Then, he immediately jabbed the broken sword into the eye of the serpent. A message popped up.

[ Critical Hit! ]

He immediately followed the attack with wrapping his arms around the serpent's neck.