~ Eleven ~

Sam and I quickly follow Tom out to the dinning where Marc has made a giant lasagna.

"So who are you?" Tom asks between mouthfuls of food. "I'm Sam, pumpkins best friend. Who are you?" She asks eyeing him.

"Who the hell is pumpkin?" Tom ask scrunching his eyebrows, looking like a mini Johnny. "Olivia." She says rolling her eyes. "Why do you call her pumpkin?" He asks screwing his nose up in disgust.

"Because she was dressed as a pumpkin the first time Charlie and I meet her."

"What?" Johnny asks chocking on his food. "It was at a kindergarten dance." I say rolling my eyes. "So who are you?" Sam asks glaring at Tom. "I'm Tom." He answers in a 'duh' tone.

"He's my brother." Johnny explains leaning his knee against mine. "You have a brother?" Sam exclaims dropping her fork. "He has two." Charlie says with a mouthful.

"What the actual fu-" she stops herself smiling shyly at Marc. He smiles at her, his eyes sparkling with amusement. "Are you Charlie's Sam?" Tom asks eyeing her again. "No. He's my Charlie." She deadpans.

After dinner Sam and Charlie head back to his place. After Tom does the dishes he goes to the living room to watch tv. Marc asks Johnny and I to stay and chat.

"Are you going back to school tomorrow?" He asks suddenly turning serious. "Yes." I answer pushing Johnnys hand away from my thigh when he tries to put his hand there.

"Good. Back to work tomorrow?" He asks eyeing us like he's trying to figure out a secret. "Yes." Johnny huffs when I push his hand away again. "Good. I'd hate to have to act like a parent." He says winking at us before heading to the living room.

"Why'd you push me away." Johnny pouts putting his hand on my thigh again, this time I let him. "Because your dad wanted to talk." I say leaning in and kissing his lips.

"Want to go to bed?" Johnny whispers in my ear kissing it softly. I quickly jump up and drag him to his room.

I push Johnny against the door and pull his face to mine. I kiss him deeply. When I slide my tongue into his mouth he doesn't pull away this time.

Johnnys hands move to my ass and pulls me against him. I moan when I feel he's hard already. Johnnys hand slips up my shirt to gently grab my tits and pinching my nipples.

I move my hand into his pants and boxers and start stroking him. Johnny moans into my mouth and spins us around so my back is against the door.

He moves his hand into my pants and slips a finger inside of me, this time I moan into his mouth. Johnny quickly pushes my pants and panties down as I pull his down to his knees.

Johnnys hands wrap around my thighs and lifts me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and pull him closer.

"Liv." He moans against my lips as he slips himself inside of me. "You're so tight." He mumbles before he starts kissing me again.

Johnny thrusts into me fast and hard, swallowing my moans. "Johnny, I'm going to come." I moan against his lips. He growls and kisses me hard as he pounds harder into me.

I come hard at the same time as Johnny, our lips never leaving each other. "Wow." I mumble when Johnny pulls his lips from mine and rests his sweating forehead against mine.

Johnny smiles at me showing his dimples off before giving me a soft kiss on the lips before walking us to the bed before he slips out of me. He smirks at me again the places sloppy kisses all of my face making me giggle.

"You really are beautiful Liv." He smiles at me once I stop laughing. "You're not to bad yourself." I smirk before giving him an extra sloppy kiss on his cheek.