5.

NOEL WASN'T sure if he was ever going to meet Ron's daughter, Ron alone was silently infuriating him

NOEL WASN'T sure if he was ever going to meet Ron's daughter, Ron alone was silently infuriating him. He didn't do anything, it was just his mere presence. Everywhere Noel went, Ron seemed to be lurking nearby.

When he entered the kitchen, Ron was pouring himself an orange juice, when he wanted to watch Steven Universe Ron was watching Kitchen Nightmares, when he wanted to use the shower, Ron was there.

It was also the fact that Ron, just like everyone else, would avoid looking at Noel as much as possible. This normally didn't affect Noel too much, he had become used to it, it was more so the fact that it was in his own house that he finally felt like a normal human being, but now Ron was crawling around, Noel felt that familiar feeling of being an outsider.

His mom, however, was on cloud nine. Noel didn't realise how unhappy his mom was until Ron came around, he thought lying in bed all day was normal behavior. But now Ron was around his mom wanted to go bowling, cinema, out to dinner, rowing, karaoke, anything you could do, his mom wanted to do it.

Noel didn't partake in any of these activities because he didn't like leaving his house unless absolutely necessary.

But it wasn't until one particular Wednesday where Ron's daughter was finally going to show up, did Noel want to leave the house as quickly as possible.

_________________________________________________________

The doorbell rang excessively and his mom had practically pushed Noel to the door.

Noel opened the door with a disgruntled sigh, pushing his black curls out of his eyes. He was wearing his Minions pajamas (for some reason Noel was pretty sure everybody owned at least one minion related item in their house) and was happily enjoying his nap before the doorbell rang and his mom threw him of the sofa.

Nothing could have prepared Noel for the figure standing in the doorway. It was a girl, with long thick auburn hair in waves, large blue eyes, blood red lips and a spangly cheerleader outfit stretched across her lithe body.

Cheryl freaking Baker.

Scattered around her was a myriad of suitcases, bags and backpacks, all stained in a bright pink and purple.