Author's Note

Thank you so much to everyone who commented or voted on the story. I appreciate your support.   

My journey for writing this story was very different. I love watching hockey so I knew I wanted to write a more sports centered story. Then somehow, I got sucked into watching figure skating and fell in love. Originally, I wanted Xavier to help out Rosaura with her routine after finding out that Val was injured. However, with the logistics, I knew it wasn't possible. The two sports may be both on ice but they have vastly different routines and body types.

I wrote this story after having writers block for quite sometime. I was struggling with balancing university and writing which is why I decided to write a short story for the first time. It was a different experience, playing with a shorter timeline and having to have quicker character development.

Lastly, this was the first time that I no longer cared about the amount of reads this book got. I wrote for myself and for my happiness and honestly, that took off a lot of stress. If you take anything away from this, it should be that you should always write for yourself. It's not something easy to do as we often get lost in the numbers but in the end, you'll feel a lot better.

-Kyra 

If you liked this book check out my other stories available on my profile: The Forgotten Duchess, C-Suite, and Heir of the Sword.