Chapter 18- Got a promise ring

Hey guys

Sorry for the delayyy

-------------------

Emma's POV
Can you imagine a pain so deep down that can't be summarized in the words you simply can write .

A pain that touches your souls and to the top of ceiling . The one in which you can't eat , sleep , talk or do anything .

That's the exactly pain I once felt .

But.....

It also went away . One day the pain was gone and all I was , was numb .

I didn't felt anything . I was quiet girl who changed town like girls changed there clothes .

When I felt numbness there was another thing I felt .

Loneliness .

I was alone in it . It felt like every one in the whole fucking world has left me and I'm that girl who no one likes .

Who no one wants .

You know sometimes it feels nice to be alone but some times it gets suffocating . It feels like someone has tied a rope to your neck and day by day he is tightening it .

I didn't want that life . I didn't want that numbness . I wanted to feel again so I used that life saver instrument you call as blade .

I used to cut my wrists and thighs and watch the blood oozing out of it like water from a spring . Once I drew such a deep cut that I went straight to ICU .

But then Mason came . He got me out of it all . He is my life savior . I still feel like it . Numb . But not alone . Because I know if I didn't have anyone in my life I will still have Mason in it .

I love him .

He is like my big brother which I never had.

So stoping this depressing conversation of mine let's do something else .

It's been two weeks since Jacob propose me and everything was pretty nice . But was it actually nice or it is the silence before the storm came .

My life was never peaceful after that horrible incident that took place three years that still haunts me . I still remember it like it happened yesterday . I clearly remember the date and even the time too .

20 June 2015

8:13 pm

That day was when my whole life changed .

Or too be more specifically....

I changed .

I don't even know the girl that existed three years ago . She died in that accident . She wasn't alive anymore .

In simple words , I am dead .

I smile in front of everyone but no one knows what's behind this smile . Everyday I put makeup on my face to hide those dark circles that came from nightmares .

I don't want to feel like this anymore . I want to be that girl who was always smiling . Who once was the life of every party . I miss old me .