Chapter Seventeen

Everyone was quiet watching our exchange. I hug each of my dads still shaken up about the fact that the Alpha was about to hit me. Even though I knew it wasn't Ian but his wolf in control, it still scared me. Cameron was livid shaking, ready to shift.

I walk over to him wrapping my arms around his neck. He breathes in my scent calming his wolf down. I smile and peck his lips.

"Dads." I say turning to my waiting parents. "This is my mate Cameron." I state proudly looking lovingly at him. My dads come over introducing themselves, shaking his hand.

Jax is first to speak. "So you are the famous Cameron from Sky's childhood who causes her to have nightmares every night." he says looking skeptically at Cameron.

Shit, I knew they were going to do this.

Cam looks at me with a pained expression but I look away. "Yes sir." Cam says. I squeeze his hand. Nathaniel butts in next.

"If you hurt our daughter in any way I will-" a growl rips through the air surprising everyone except me since it was me who growled.

"Stop threatening our mate!" Star growls "He won't hurt us." she states. I sigh as I take control again.

"Baby girl you can't let her take over that easily. It could be dangerous with you having powers and all." Jax says softly and I nod.

"I know but it's getting harder to control her." I hang my head in shame. It's not a good thing that I can't control my own wolf. This could lead to Star getting angry, taking over and then using our powers. That would be disastrous.

Cam wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me close. "Well then you will need to do more training, sweetie." I nod and I am about to ask a question when I'm rudely interrupted.

"She's your d-daughter?" Alpha Ian splutters.

I only notice now that while I was talking with my dads, Alpha Ian had picked himself off the ground but was standing looking at us like a fish out of water. Mouth open and closing.

"Yes." Andrew says proudly giving me a smile which I return. Nathaniel steps forward so he is inches away from the Alphas face.

"We will be speaking to you later about what just happened." he says lowly. Alpha Ian bows his head. His wolf shaking with fear. You don't mess with my dads.

Xavier comes up to me and kisses me on the forehead. "Come on lets get us settled in and then we need to talk to you." he says putting an arm around my shoulder and steering me towards the door.

Cam puts his warm hand in mine and I smile up at him. He smiles back before kissing me softly on the lips.

"Come on lovebirds. Enough of that. You can continue that later." Xavier teases and he laughs when my face turns bright red. I can't believe my dad said that. Funny, how those were the same words I said to Cam but its just wrong coming from my fathers mouth.

I shudder and hide my face in Cams chest while walking into the pack house. He chuckles into my ear causing me to shiver. Cam smiles happy with my reaction.

Why do I keep shivering? What is he doing to me? My body gets out of control anytime he is near me. The mate bond is too strong to ignore.

The pack disperse as Cam and I make our way into Alpha Ians office. There sitting down waiting for us are my dads, Beta Nick, Hannah and Blake. Cam says its important for Blake to be here since he will be Beta next. I nod my head in understanding.

I sit in a chair with Cam beside me still holding my hand. I glance around the room smiling at everyone until my smile turned to a glare when I landed on Alpha Ian. I didn't even realise he was here.