19) Echoes of darkness 🔞

TW: Violence, blood

Porsche's POV:

           We are heading towards the airport to send off Kim and Chay. Pete is not here. Thakhun told me he went to see his grandma. Hope everything is okay for him. Kim and Chay did the procedures. They have 30 mins before the flight departure. Shia I can't keep my cool with Kim's PDA. Finally Chay hugged me when the announcement came and They left. This is my second time sending Chay, hoping things will go smoothly between them.

          We came home and I went straight to my room. I am working from home today. So  my first work is positive. The purchasing rate is good these past weeks. I must work hard to be Kinn's partner. I don't feel inferior to him but honestly I am really amazed at his work. The way he manages everything. So as his partner I have to be his good compatible.
     I am changing into something comfortable. Kinn knocked at my door and came in. I am only wearing my shirt and boxer. He gave me a look like a cat found its fish. "Kinn stop! I said what I said. You're not allowed to touch me until I say." I pointed at him to stay where he is. I guess this is not working. He came forward with slow steps and I backed off. "Kinn stay there. You didn't tell me about my brother's relationship even though you knew it. I am still angry at you." "Oww you accepted their relationship! Then what?" Kinn asked me stepping close to me. I stopped when my back touched the closet. I have no way and Kinn caged me. He is only 2 meters taller than me yet I felt very small in front of him. Kinn's hands laced my hips. His eyes are already filled with lust.
            He came very close. Our faces are close and we are breathing each other. I gulped. I kinda like Kinn being dominant. I anticipated. he is very close yet he didn't kiss me. Both his hands are on each side of the closet keeping me caged. I closed my eyes when Kinn's bulge slightly touched my crotch. Why is Kinn doing this. Fuck! My nipples are eagerly waiting for him to touch but he didn't do anything except for standing very close to me and looking at me like I am his prey. Kinn took his hands off and backed off.
      I suppressed the sudden urge to kick him. Bastard! Is he playing with me! I grabbed Kinn's cheeks and kissed him. Kinn smirked under our kiss and kissed me back. He tore my shirt and threw me in the bed. The bed dipped down when I landed. I am not hurt it's actually hot to see him like this. He claimed on top of me and devoured my mouth. It's been a long time since we kissed like this. I removed his shirt while kissing him. He bit my jaw and soothed the bite with his tongue. He inhaled my neck and his hands moved over my torso. I felt goosebumps all over my body. I moaned when Kinn bit my neck.
            Finally my perked nipples got their attention. Kinn twisted it and looked at my arousal face. I moaned when Kinn's experienced fingers twisted it. "You look fucking hot Porsche." Kinn kissed me without stopping his twist. I don't want to stop either. Kinn sucked the nipples he assaulted a few seconds ago. His tongue drew circles. I pressed my chest towards Kinn's face. His other hand twisted my other nipple. It's all red but I want more. Kinn started to suck my other nipple. I grabbed his hair when I heard his sucking sound. Ahhh! Kinn nibbled my nipple with his nails. Kinn is just sucking my nipples but precum is already leaking and I am fucking hard. I tried to reach my manhood but Kinn stopped me midway. Kinn pulled me to the edge of the bed and opened my thighs apart. He kneeled down and looked at me. My dick is fucking erect. "Kinn please touch me na." I begged him shamelessly. Kinn smirked and shifted me a bit.
     Ahh! Fuck! Kinn licked my entrance. Hmmm! I can't hold it. I really wanted to touch myself. But before I would reach my manhood Kinn again held my hand. Ohh what the fuck. He unbuckled his belt and tied my hands together above my head. "Bad boy." What the fuck is he saying. He continued the job he left. Kinn's tongue shamelessly devoured my rear entrance. He bit my butt cheeks and thighs. Kinn put his toe inside my mouth. "Suck it" Kinn ordered me. Oh my goodness this Kinn is driving me crazy. He went back to my rim when my saliva coated his toe nicely. I squinted when Kinn's tongue tickled me. Kinn insert his toe. Rotating it to go deeper. Kinn fucked my entrance with toe. I   squinted again when Kinn inserted his middle finger inside me. I can feel he coated it with his saliva but that's not enough lube. Kinn!!! It stings!!! Ahhh!
       Kinn removed his finger and spit on it. He used it as lube and tried again. It's not any much better. It's been a while since we had sex so without lube. That gone sting as fuck. He stopped and held my manhood. Ahhh! Yeah! it's been begging to be touched. Kinn started to play with my dick. The precum made it easier. I writhe in pleasure when Kinn accelerated fast. My climax is building up. Kinn touched in between my balls and squeezed it. Uhhh! I cum with the loud moan.
   Kinn didn't stop pumping me. His hand is full of my cum. He used my cum as a lube on his dick. When it nicely coated he opened my thighs and positioned his dick at my entrance. He took some of my cum and coated it in my rim. Kinn entered his tip and pulled it out. He did that a few times.
    "Kinn release me, I want to touch you." He released the belt. I lay with the support of my elbows. Kinn pushed his dick inside me. It's now better actually. I shifted up and held his hip with one hand while balancing the other on the bed. I watched as Kinn's dick slowly got lost inside me. Kinn threw his head back when he was fully inside. My name on his neck shined with his sweat. I pulled his neck and kissed him. Kinn started to move. He held me for balance. Ahhh!! We moaned. I started to suck his nipple while he pounded me. His one hand is holding my leg and the other is in my back. This feels lively. Looking at each other smiling and holding close.
        Kinn topped me on the bed and started to thrust faster. I moaned into his mouth when he hit my prostate. He straightened and held my hips tight. He started to pound me harder. My second orgasm started to approach when he hit my favourite spot. My body moved up and down because of Kinn's speed. I can feel Kinn's dick twitch inside me. We both cum when Kinn thrust hard. My mind is white. After much commotion in the past weeks. Being close with Kinn felt good. Kinn lay on top of me. We both panted. I hugged Kinn and kissed his cheeks a few times. Kinn smiled and laid his head between the crock of my neck.