13) Fortune returns

Porsche's POV:

How am I gonna tell this to Vegas! Macau is Kinn's cousin. How can he do this to him? Has he been framed? I must tell Vegas before deciding anything. We should work even more on this. What if Macau has been framed. We can't afford one more family member. I called Vegas to meet me at the main office.

Kinn and I are at the office. Where is Vegas? I searched for him at his office room as soon as I entered the office. Vegas is not here yet. I went back to my room. Kinn has a meeting at 10 am. There is an hour before the meeting. I started doing my work. I ate the dark chocolate that I had asked for. It's rich and good. I have been thinking about adding some nuts with the dark chocolate. We produce milk chocolate with nuts in the factory. I have never had dark chocolate with nuts before. I called my assistant to bring me some nuts. I took a piece of dark chocolate and an almond and tasted it. Hmm it's kinda nice. Should we start to produce dark chocolate with almonds. I also tried hazelnuts. Yep that tasted good too. We have produced only plain dark chocolate so far. Should I propose the idea of adding nuts to the dark chocolate. I really liked the taste. Let me work on this idea. I will go and ask for Kinn's suggestions before the meeting. I checked the time. So I have 15 mins left. I went to Kinn's room it's next to mine. I saw Tawan giving a bouquet to Kinn when I opened the door. Why is he wasting money on these bouquets. I myself threw the last one he sent in the dustbin. Kinn didn't even bother to look at it. I knocked at the door to grab their attention. "Oh Porsche you are here? I was about to come to your room." Kinn said as soon he saw me. I went in with a broad smile on my face. Tawan's face changed into an unpleasant expression. This bitch! let me show him who Kinn belongs to. "Awww Khun Tawan! You bought a bouquet for Kinn. Let me see." I took the bouquet from Kinn's hand. I'm sure this is about the leaked pictures. What cheesy excuse does he have for it? "Khun Tawan I have been waiting to ask you something...You know Kinn already showed me that he deleted all the pictures of all past flings. I am sure Kinn didn't post any of the pictures. Then how can it be leaked on social media?" I raised my eyebrow and questioned him even though I know exactly it's this bitch behind all these filthy tricks. "Ah..Haan..I..I actually lost my phone...Maybe it's the one who stole my phone..." Tawan gave the lamest excuse ever. Do you think I am dumb? Bitch. "Oh it can be, make sure you report it soon. We don't need unnecessary issues anymore and also I need you to delete all Kinn's pictures. For your kind information It's already over between you two." I said Sternly. Tawan looked like a wounded cat. "Kinn I need to talk to you in person." Tawan said in his sweet voice. " P'Tawan, Porsche is my would-be you can talk." Kinn said. I smiled proudly. Bitch can you hear what he said. I am his would-be. Hehehe. That actually made me blush. Kinn I will surely reward you for this. "Leave it's not that important" Tawan's face lost the colour. "If so we can see P'Tawan at the meeting." Kinn. I kissed Kinn's cheek and He smiled at me. "Oh Khun Tawan you are not out yet? Can we have some privacy please." I told him to get the hell out with my eyes. I laughed when he closed the door. "Khun Porsche Can I go to the meeting now?" Kinn asked me respectfully. I laughed at his honourfication. Khun Porsche my ass...He shook his head smiling at me knowing what I just did a minute ago.

Vegas was shocked when I showed him the fingerprint match. Vegas took his phone and checked all the pictures of Macua he had. "What are you searching for?" I asked him eagerly. I am checking if that dollar is Macua's as well. He didn't wear any thing like that. " Vegas I am sorry for accusing Macau. I guess we should ask him in person to avoid conflicts." I genuinely said my thoughts. "Porsche no need to apologise. I can ask him to come over." I can see the confusion and upset in his face. "Hey Vegas, Maybe he had been framed..." Vegas nodded his head.

Vegas called Macua to go to the mansion to select his dress for the engagement. Macau asked to send the pictures but somehow Vegas persuaded him to go to the main mansion. I know this is the right time. Kinn has a meeting in the evening. We excused ourselves from the Office. Macau was already there when we reached Thakhun's room. "Ai' Porsche, Ai' Vegas don't you dare tell me you suspect My Nong." Thakhun shouted at us. I have never seen him call Macua Nong before. They always fight. Mostly for Dr.Top. Macua looked confused at Khun's statement. Pete and Arm are as well present. Guess Arm has already spilled the tea to Khun. "Hia what is Khun talking about... am I not here to select my dress?" Macua said with no clue about anything. I hope he is not involved in this matter. "Macau I want to ask you something...Can you please clarify for me?" I asked him as I sat near him. We showed the clues we found and about the fingerprints. "Hia it's not me! I never hated any of our family members... please I swear." Macau panicked. Vegas hugged Macau and patted his head to assure him. " Nong Macua we didn't suspect you but What if you are framed and you are involved in adult matters. We are trying to save you. So please tell us if you have any incidents you remember." I asked Macau gently. Macua started thinking about the events. " Hia...I...I... Had sex with a stranger a week before P'Kinn's accident." Macau said biting his lips. "Macau don't be embarrassed, please tell me who that guy is." Vegas asked him for more details. "I met him in the coffee shop near my university. He is half Italian. We make out at his place near the coffee shop...I don't remember him wearing a dollar or chain like this and he wore a black t-shirt that day. I didn't stay there. We parted after we had sex." Macau told us what he remembered. Half Italian? It must be the Italian mafia. At least we have a little bit of a clue now. "Macau I don't mind about your sexual life but be careful from now on." Vegas patted his head. What should we do next. Why Italians? In the past they were fighting with each other but now everything is smooth between the Italian mafias. Then why? We have to dig it deeper. Not just Kinn It's clearly a trap for the Theerapanyakul family.
.
.
.