powers awakening

Ka'niya pov:

As I wake up this morning I feel really really cold. I walk to the bathroom my whole body hurts I finally make it to the bathroom when I get there I look in the mirror when I see my self I look like I'm  frozen everywhere. "What the f*** happened to me" I say to my self as I bring my hand up too look at it as I do that a blue light starts coming out of it. It continues to speard around my whole body the more it spreads the colder and brighter it gets then I balck out.

******3 hours later****************

I wake up in the pack hospital I look around like what happened why am I here I look over and see Sarah knocked out I shack her awake when she wake up I ask "babe why am I here" I ask her looking confused " me and james woke to you passed out on the floor with blue hair and when we tried to wake you up you wouldn't wake up so we brought you here you been out for at least 4 hours when did you dye your hair" she said I looked at her confused " I didn't what you Talking about" I asked her as I start to get up " your hair is blue" I ran to the bathroom to look in the mirror and yea she was right my hair was blue

What happened to me. I start to panic as I'm doing that it starts to rain in the bathroom but I didn't even get wet which just made panic more Sarah heard and came in she got wet from the rain " what the fu** is going on in here why is it raining in the da** building" she asks to nobody in particular" i don't know" I start moving my hands and the water moves with it "what the fu** I can move water am I making the rain" I ask my self confused out of my mind " maybe if you calm down it will stop" Sarah says as she starts to walk towards me and kisses me until the rain stops " now why can I control water and make it rain and why ain't I wet but you are" I ask her even tho I don't expect for her to have answer I just Need to get the question out my head " I don't  know but we will find out let me get james here go sit down s I can call the doctor and tell her that you are up and ask the janitor to come clean up this water" she tells me as I go sit down and she leaves out the door I start laughing because she is soaked
I wonder what else I can do I think as I I go back in the bathroom and pull up all the water off the floor and move it to the sink watch it go down the drain " omg that's so cool" I gear food steps getting closer to my door so I go sit down  the doctor walks in with Sarah, James, and the janitor behind her " you won't Need the janitor nomore I took care of it" I told Sarah she looked confused and went to look " ok then well we don't Need you anymore she told the janitor " ok then luna " he said and left out " well now that that's taking care of hiw are you feeling" she asks me while taking my vitals " great  actually  amazing " I tell her " that's great your vitals look great so just stay hydrated and take it easy for the rest of the day if you don't feel good come back ok luna" she tells me while taking my Iv out " will do doc"

I tell her as I get down and Start to walk out the door " do either of you want to tell me what happened and why your hair is blue because i know when we went to bed last night your  hair was black and when we found you this morning it was blue" he asked us " I'll  explain when we get home come on I grab both of their hands and drag them pack to the pack house up to our  room " let's go to the bathroom I'm going to show you something" I say as they follow me to the bathroom  I turn on the shower open the door so they can both see I move my hands to the side and the water comes with me I make shapes with it " omg when did this start" james asks looking amazed " when I woke up this morning my body was hurting all over and I was freezing cold also it looked like there was ice all over my body then there was this glowing blue light that started at my hand and moved to the rest of my body then I was out for the count then I wake up in the hospital and Sarah tells me yall found me passed out on the floor and brought me there I go in the bathroom to find my hair blue and I have a panic attack it start pouring down raining In the bathroom Sarah calmed me down and it stopped but water was everywhere which is why Sarah went and got the janitor but when she left I wanted to try something so I pulled all the water up and put it in the sink and now we are here"