meeting my mate

James pov:

I'm 19 and I haven't found my mate yet and it's really upsetting but it's w.e I'm sitting in the pack house in my office helping my dad with work when I get a call from alpha Mason the alpha of whiteowl pack we have been planing to have him send some of his top guards to help us and us help him " how are you alpha mason" I ask him " I'm good I'm calling to let you know that I'm sending 5 head warriors your way and they should be at your boarder in about 30 minutes" I look at my watch it's 5:30 " alright bet cool I'll make sure there rooms are ready you did tell them there is a big party tonight so to bring party clothes" making sure because I wouldn't want anyone to be left out " yes I made sure to tell them and tell the birthday girl I said happy birthday" I told him will do and said goodbye.

After the call I went back and did more pack work until I got a mind link from one of my warriors" the warriors from whiteowl is here" I look at my watch right on the dote " great Bring them to my office"
"Yes alpha"

I don't have to wait long they are coming in 5 minutes

I stand up to greet them "hi I am the future alpha of Nightshade as you all know I am so happy to have you guys here now we have training at 6 in the morning every morning but as you know we don't have training tomorrow because everybody will be getting ready for a birthday party tomorrow dinner will start at 8 which gives you time to go to your rooms get sorted breakfast in morning start at 9 after training usually so yea. any questions?".

I sit and wait " no alpha james" i guess the the leader say " well ok then you may go and explore I hope you enjoy your time here" before they all leave out I noice there are only four " hey hold om a second I thought there's was 5 of you" I said in confusion " there are Sarah had to use the bathroom" I'm still look at them confused but ok "can you tell her to come meet me when she's done I like to see the faces of everyone that will be here just a percussion" "yes alpha james" he says on his way out I sit down and start back doing work until I hear a knock on my door 10 minutes later " come in"

When the door opens I get hit with a strong smell of cotton candy as I look up I see one of the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life all I can hear is my wolf saying mate so I say it out loud
"Mate" we say at the same time

" well hello there you must be Sarah" I say as she fully steps in the room and I give her a full once over " and you must be alpha james nice to meet you mate" she says as she does the same to me I'm glad I decided to go with out a shirt today yes baby look at what's yours " well mate you look really pretty today" I say to her " I'm in my uniform lol" she Says rolling her eyes but I see a smile on her pretty face" can't wait to see you out of it" I say to her while walking toward her but she just looks right at me not cowering two dominants together how that happen I think in my mind" your so cute trying to dom me baby I'm not submissive worth a lick lol" " then that means we have another mate I wonder who he or she is" I say to her" Me too can't wait to meet her cause two doms ain't good lol" she says to me lmao she has such a pretty smile" I'm going to kiss you now my pretty lil mate" then I miss her with my hands going down to her ass to squeeze damn she has a nice a** we fight for dominates one of us getting the upper hand than the other getting it back it feels so good then she grabs my penis I moan and she gets the upper hand and pulls away " I win mate" she gives me one last kiss and walks away out my door and I'm left feeling distort feeling like did she just do that " yes she did" my wolf tay said.

After that I look at my watch and see it's 7 so i do some more work till 7:30 and head down to the dining room for dinner

After that I look at my watch and see it's 7 so i do some more work till 7:30  and head down to the dining room for dinner

( the grand dinning room)

I walk in the dinning room to see my beautiful parents siting in there seats and my sister and her bestie ka'niya siting at the table " hey guys how you doing" I say as I sit on my father's left while waiting for everyone else to Come they say fine and my dad ask how the work is coming and I tell him it's coming along great almost done. Every body else starts coming in and the food comes out we are eating a steak dinner today with us being werewolf we eat alot of meat as the food is coming out Sarah walks in I tell my sister to move over a seat " come here baby" I tell Sarah as she walks in a walks towards me " mom and dad this is my mate Sarah she is a head warrior from whiteowl we met earlier" I told them has they smile grow " omg I can't believe he found his mate and she's a white wolf omg I am so excited" my mom says " thanks Luna cookie but we have to tell you something else" she says to my mom " omg are you already pregnant" my mom says in shock " omg no mom we have another mate somewhere because we are Both dominant so there will be 3 of us" my mom look so relieved " that's great news I can't wait till you guys meet them" we say us either and sit down everyone starts eating dinner goes well and everybody goes to there room I walk Sarah to get room cause she didn't want to share a room with me until we found our other mate hopefully we found them fast I give her a goodnight kiss and head to my room when I get In my room I take a hot shower and jack off while think of how it will feel to be in-between my mates legs when I cum with a loud groan I wash up and get out put on some boxers and get in bed.

My last thought is I can't wait till tomorrow so I can see my mate again but what I didn't know yet is that I would meet my other one tomorrow and someone I never thought it would be

*I DON'T OWN THE RIGHTS TO ANY OF THESE PICTURES