Chapter 3

*Y/N's POV*

D-did his eyes just turn red? Oh well, I probably just imagined it.

"It's going to be okay. I'll protect you, babygirl. No one will ever hurt you again," Jake says.

I feel furious. "I don't need you to protect me. I'm not a weak little girl, I can take care of myself. I'm so tired of everyone underestimating me," I shout at him. My eyes glow purple and I start floating in the air, because I'm secretly a half fairy, half witch, half vampire, half demon, half princess.

A crowed of people starts to show up on the school roof, curious about what's going on.

I can see the fear on their face's as they stare up at me in shock. I smile in an evil demonic way and start laughing.

"Now all of you will feel the pain that I felt. And then you will be sacrificed to the dark lord, Satan!" I say in a deep, demonic voice. I smile another evil smile as I hear the screams of the innocent. It's something that has always brought me joy.

 It's something that has always brought me joy

A/N: She looks like this but purple 

*Jake's POV*

OMG! I can't believe this is happening. My precious sunshine. My soulmate. The only one I can't live without. What happened to her?

I have to do something about this.