Parents:

Noah:

You and Madison are now a mom and dad, and let's say your baby boy Noah, is a daddy's boy, he looks just like you, acts like you and talks like you

"Daddy, is at work my baby boy okay? Now open wide more dinner cmon baby...." Madison was feeding him in his high chair, and all he wanted was you to come home and play with him, it melted her heart seeing you become a father to her son because your so loving and kind. "Noah, okay stop throwing your toys, daddy's gonna be home soon, 5 minutes okay?" She was pulling her hair out, dealing with his temper and he did have your anger, suddenly the door opened, and Noah stopped crying.

"Where's my beautiful girl and boy?...." You came up to Madison and kissed her softly. "Baby, he's been so bad today he hasn't slept, he ate half of his lunch today and been throwing his toys around, I need a nap baby..." you kissed her head softly. All you heard was Noah's baby language and then "DADA!" You giggled and Madison looked at you with so much love.

"Yes that's right my boy, daddy's been working hard for you and mommy, you wanna play?" He nodded at you, his dungarees melted your heart, sometimes even Madison matches your outfits and pyjamas because she thinks it looks so cute, and your both identical.

"MBSBSBBSVSBJSJSBBSJSW DADDY!" All you heard Noah say. "Wow really!" You did a shocked face at him, you began tickling him all over and pulling funny faces, his laugh was the cutest thing ever his gummy smile and his tiny baby feet, you was tickling also was making him start laughing more and more, showering his face with kisses and playing with his toys with him, really tired Noah out. Madison woke up from her nap, she walked into the living room seeing Noah asleep on your chest. You held him so close and kissed his forehead so softly, you saw mads eyes locked on you admiring the view.

"Your such a great dad, do you know that?" She kissed your jaw softly, you shook your head and blushed. "He's been calling for you all day with that gummy smile wonder who he gets his temper from?..." she smirks at you, stroking Noah's curly soft hair. A little giggle come from your lips, "not me my love..." you said with embarrassment. "I think he's really tired himself out with that screaming, and playing with me babe, he can't go sleep in his cot because he only goes sleep on my chest." You smiled at her, she nodded. "I know taking up all of my space, he honestly just adores you, your such a great daddy..." she kisses you softly.

"He's teething you know...that's why he's been crying in the night baby..." Madison said with tired eyes.

You nodded, "Yes baby I got some gel today for his gums to numb them so that he can sleep so much better beautiful." She looked at you and smiled. "I love you my beautiful boy..." she says against your lips, "I love you my future wife...." You reply back. "YUCKKKK!" Noah says rubbing his eyes seeing his mom and dad have a little make-out session. You both giggle, and Mads takes him out of your arms and kisses him gently, his gorgeous blue eyes just reminds her of you. "Noah Alexander Beer...your gonna be a little heartbreaker just like your daddy..." you roll your eyes and she kisses his head.