Hot Coco:

You keep having nightmares, you looked beside you and saw Madison sleeping, hugging her pillow and you. You slipped out of her arms, and slipped your boxers on. You came down the stairs.

Madison tossed and turned, she started to feel that you wasn't there in her arms. She opened her eyes, and questioned herself.
She slipped her lingerie on, and came down the stairs .

"Baby?...." She said softly, watching you make some hot coco. You turned around, and gulped.
You have been going out for a month and haven't even had sex yet. "What's wrong, why are you out of bed gorgeous?...." she questioned you. You was just staring at her, and gulping and you started to sweat.

"Ummm...I couldn't sleep babe, i had a bad dream so I came down to make some hot coco." You stuttered.
She hugged you from behind and kissed you back. "Your so cute baby." She giggled saying that.
You got the whipped cream out of the fridge and squirted it in your mouth. "Baby that's disgusting...." She says looking at you disgusted.

"Give it here I'll make you it...." You give her the whipped cream and you never knew how kinky this girl was. She keeps you on the kitchen side and makes you lean back. She squirts it from your neck to your boxer line, and licks it all off.

"Oh......" you gulped at her.
She takes your hand and leads you to bed. "Forget the hot coco baby boy...." She says sensually.